Not that many R50's win TOTM do they?

muddfildvaynes

I have been trying to go for TOTM on here and it seems that older pathys seem to dominate the voting. Anyways heres the pic I put in for; and actually just got into the whole TOTM thing when I was exploring the forums and noticed it. Any support would be appreciated and hopefully I win!Heres the link to voting and heres my pic. Plus my birthday was Sept 23 if that counts lol.

Link: http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=28082

Pic:

59888_155952274432507_100000532063841_388266_7194669_n.jpg

Someones taking TOTM a little too serious... Like how the 2door vs. 4door wd21 debates or wd21 vs. r50 debates are... It's all in good humor and fun (how I take it personally, I don't truely despise 4 doors or r50s). Yea I enter TOTM regularry but I have no expectations of ever winning nor do I care if I do. I have yet to vote for myself to try to better my odds and have voted for all bodystyles in the past... It's like goring to a car show just to try to get a trophy... Your missing the whole point and not gonna have any fun. (hell last show we had a car at we won a trophy and didn't eve know until someone brought it down to us the next week :lol: ).

TOTM Is not a easy thing to win, I have been in it several times with my WD-21, I never vote for myself and every vote i get I am happy about even though I dont win, Why you may ask every vote means someone besides me likes my rig. It really is not about winning its about trying.

Overall the WD21's dominate the board, there are way more WD21 owners here, to nominate and vote for.

That said, I place my votes on a few different criteria. The overall image has to be appealing to me, somewhat centered, and a nice clear image (sorry, no blurr). Then I often vote on the surroundings, the pose of the truck, the set up of the truck. It doesn't have to be a built truck for me to vote, it's about the photo to me.

I have noticed that the voters here happen to like LOTS of deep mud, or retarded flex. And then sometimes, it's something entirely different.

Regardless, I think muddfildvaynes was looking for support from the R50 owners, and perhaps some attention from others.

Sculptr: It's not important to me at all, just like Pezzy said I was just looking for support; if you dont like me or my rig or don't think I deserve TOTM you don't have to vote for it..... I am also just trying to bring awareness to the TOMT catagory and would like to see more R50's in it. I do have to say I have seen R50 involvement a little more lately...

My1 path: a 2 door would be awsome! and I like all Pathfinders and up in my area alot of WD21 owners are in awe of my rig and I point them to NPORA. Surprised I havent seen any new members from up in this area as I give them my S/N when I give them the NPORA info.

Edited by muddfildvaynes

Eh, I don't even bother looking in that section. The only person's opinion that really matters is your own when it comes to your truck. I post pics and other stuff in the members section, but I also do that to help others who might want to do the same thing, but would like to know how the hell I did it.

But it is true, that there are a lot more WD21 owners here, so it goes to reason that those trucks will win more often.

I love my R50 (well except for those days that I have problems), and even though no one else in my area wheels with one anymore (the few that did have now moved onto other trucks), I still drive mine and will likely keep it till she dies, or someone offers me a ridiculous amount of money for it.

Hate them, love them, whatever. Just as long as you don't block my way on the trail we are all good! :laugh:

Come on over up to the Ottawa area and I would be more than happy to have an R50 day on the trails.

Edited by Northernpathy

I have been trying to go for TOTM on here and it seems that older pathys seem to dominate the voting. Anyways heres the pic I put in for; and actually just got into the whole TOTM thing when I was exploring the forums and noticed it. Any support would be appreciated and hopefully I win!Heres the link to voting and heres my pic. Plus my birthday was Sept 23 if that counts lol.

Like the truck mate, but I believe that photo quality counts. Try to get a photo that isn't so blurry :my2cents:

Just wait til I get my sfd on, ill get totm fo shizzle....do you get my drizzle?

:stickwack:

Edited by DanAK

I can’t hide that I am bias to fellow R50s but when it comes for voting I focus more into the picture itself .

To me it is not just about the truck , I like you truck a lot and that is some sick flex for your R50 but the picture being blurry doesn’t help it .

Like this month Silverton had posted a nice shot I love the way those two same color trucks are posing they look like dancing and it was fun to look at this picture , so I vote on such basis not only for the truck .

Now the above being said , yes I share you with the same idea that there is a big crow for the WD21 and many of them wont vote for an R50 which gives a WD21 an advantage in this section .

Keep trying my fellow R50 don’t leave the ground for the WD21s ;) you’ve got a sick R50 and got chances to win .

I agree, I vote for pictures of rigs in "action" so to speak, on their way to a destination rather than stopping and posing though a lot of those pictures are badass. The background and focal point count a lot too, and clarity.