Pathy Leaning, Sagging in rear..

colbywan

I just noticed that my pathfinder is leaning big time to the passenger side. I first thought it was the front end but the more I looked into it I'm thinking it is in the rear passenger side. I've got JGC coils that I've had for a long time and I was thinking maybe that one side is just sagging from being old and over used ya know so I pulled them both out marked them then swapped them to the opposite side. The sag / lean in still there on the same side??? I just had the alignment done and told them to check every bushing ball joint and maintanable part. They said everything was great. I had all the rear trailing arm bushings replace about a year or so ago and I've replaced just about everything imaginable in front. My frame doesn't appear to have any frame rot at all. The spring hats looked fine, I can't find any evidence of a broken part any where under there. I'm at a loss, the only thing I can think of is that maybe the frame is bent? But I looked at the frame over and over and it looks fine and there are no indications of a bend or anything like that.

IDEAS!?

This is a pic from my cell phone. I can get better pics if needed. I measured the difference between the drive side rear and passenger side rear and it's close to just under 2".

970646753_Qx3vt-XL.jpg

-Colby

X2. The front end can really affect the rear. Get your front end evened up, and it should bring the rear right back into spec, or damn near.

Maybe your right torsion bar is sagged. 4x4pathy94 had the same problem. He had the jgc springs too and the front being a hair lower really affected the rear too.

Ya know Adam, I was thinking that too kinda because the guy who did my alignment said my torsion bars were off (and I was like what the? because I was pretty dang sure they were even) and so he adjusted one. But the way it makes the rear look I just keep going back to the idea that it can't be the front bringing down the rear that much. But who knows hopefully it is. I made an appointment ot go back to the alignment guy Tue @ 9 so we'll see what he says.

-Colby

X2. The front end can really affect the rear. Get your front end evened up, and it should bring the rear right back into spec, or damn near.

Okay, guess I should trust my gut more often. I just start to over think things ya know. It's funny cause I noticed the front first. Then I noticed the rear looked worse so I started thinking maybe it was the culprit. It drives like total crap this way that's for sure.

-Colby

I still haven't been able to get mine perfectly level! It's a pain because after it settles its different again lol.

I know what you mean. I spent days effin with mine. I was almost positive they were equal height.

i just posted a help ??? a few mins ago about the same thing...except im certain my axle is sticking out further on the left side of the truck than the right...im going to an alignment shop this week cuz i just put my lift in!

Tye

i just posted a help ??? a few mins ago about the same thing...except im certain my axle is sticking out further on the left side of the truck than the right...im going to an alignment shop this week cuz i just put my lift in!

Tye

with the suspension lift the diff will be pulled to one side (your passenger side I think), you can get a panhard drop bracket to fix it, or live with it like I am.