Birthdays

DavefromOZ

Happy Birthday Guys!

Next time I see you Simon, We'll have a drink on me. Have a good one and make Pezzy do all the manly chores for the day. You know... stuff like cleaning out the maggot ridden garbage can, shirtless with a magic eraser. Or clean out the sink drains with some Daisy Duke style jean shorts on while you sit on your ass behind her telling her she's not doing it right.

Ahhhhh.... I love birthdays.

Dowser, I was gonna say you should try to head up to Adventure Weekend, and have a drink with us... but now, I don't think I like you so much anymore.

Happy Birthday Guys!

Next time I see you Simon, We'll have a drink on me. Have a good one and make Pezzy do all the manly chores for the day. You know... stuff like cleaning out the maggot ridden garbage can, shirtless with a magic eraser. Or clean out the sink drains with some Daisy Duke style jean shorts on while you sit on your ass behind her telling her she's not doing it right.

Ahhhhh.... I love birthdays.

Manl chores? Shirtless and Daisy Dukes? And people think i'm the one with :gay: issues... :rofl:

Blocking the mental image of Simon-Bot in Daisy Dukes :hide:

Dowser, I was gonna say you should try to head up to Adventure Weekend, and have a drink with us... but now, I don't think I like you so much anymore.

:rofl:

Happy Birthday Everyone! :beer:

Happy Birthday to everyone other than the trailer... :beer:

Aww, what the hell. I guess you can have one too, Simon. Birthday that is. You are on your own with the happy part... :D

:beer:

B