post some screen shots of your fav. game

BIGPHIL

Wow!! I never would have guessed, but I guess that makes sense. I just need to think of the dumbest thing I can think of and someone already came up with the idea and is making $ off of it... :blink:

What is "FFXI"?

:jacked:

Sorry...

B

Depends on the price LOL I've seen really well geared accounts go for over $100 (although I've also heard these accounts to be banned for selling them for cash)

I only want $100 for all of them. My rogue is superior.... my DK isn't real well geared, i didn't play her much once i got her to 80. I have epic fliers (more than 1 for each) for my mage and rogue, plus, my mage and rogue have every type of tiger.... and rogue has war bear from dalaran lol. :doh: i had too much time on my hands back then. haven't played my account since last year. I was on Tichondrius realm.

Real Money Trade, basically paying real money for in game "stuff" from other people. There are sites out there that sell in game currency, gear, accounts, etc, for real US $$$.

yup. 1 lvl 80 will sell for $99 on WoW :blink:

Edited by Slick

i want a good 4x4 game... remember 4x4 off-road? you could select 4 high or 4 low.

thats what i used to play, and combat mission i think it was called.

since I ain't takin pictures like i said and have no friggin clue how to make screenshots otherwise from console games...

on the 3 I've been bouncing between GTA IV, Saints Row 2, Blur, and Brutal Legend. Mood depending

wish they would make a 4x4 evo 3(or something along that line), a good sequel to Test Drive EOD(one of the fiew reasons the 2 is still hooked up) or a good WOO game for the 3...

I'm not sure that Atari has a screen shot capture feature, so that would be your only option... :shrug:

B

and Ha Ha B... I do still have my 2600 somewhere, woodgrain and all. Proably buried in some deep closet with my NES, Sega Master sys, and Genesis... Wish I could find the Genesis, been wanting to play Altered Beast lately :shrug:

POP_WW_2.jpg

I've come back to this one manytimes. Eventually I will get into the other likes. the newest POP and assasins creed games... Must tear myself from WoW...

But my favorite pic for the game was actually game art not a screen shot;

Kaileena_POP_WW_wallpaper_02.jpg

the actual ingame view on the 2 women in the story are actually more riskay than that... and they are both evil muahahahaha!

Edited by MY1PATH