I can't wait to install my new upgrades

unccpathfinder

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

locker works amazingly...verified with a 2 wheel peal in a gravel lot and turning on dry pavement...i have to replace the ****** regulator from harbor freight (half expected) and sealant...can't believe it didnt set up....but i have bigger problems keeping me from going this weekend...thinking about laying out of work on thurs to try and get her trail worthy...heres the pix from tonight

DSCN5234.jpg

truck is sitting about 2-3" lower on the passenger side so i think the sleeve in the compression rod broke in half...that's also the side that got slammed at URE...

rugh rough shaggy:

DSCN5238.jpg

think this is my problem:

DSCN5236.jpg

DSCN5235.jpg

DSCN5239.jpg

aight holy @!*%...third efffffing time i've typed this and it didnt post...so this is the bull@!*% version...starting with the bull@!*% first...we wasted an hour relocating the truck to the hot as hell garage (i hoped that dochebag neighbor says something to me someday...he's on his way off of hte board of directors as of monday since he bypassed the president in sending us that letter who is furious over it since we made the truck look like a truck even tho it wasnt' functioning:

c29c836c.jpg

hope this is my problem:

DSCN5244.jpg

before:

DSCN5243.jpg

DSCN5242.jpg

after:

cfb6cf4d.jpg

8b927a39.jpg

dont laugh at the welding...i havent welded in about 2 years and this is the first time i've ever used this welder...it got a lot better towards the end but i think that'll do it for now till i can get some gussets:

9a04a04c.jpg

I hope tomorrow hwen the new poly bushings go in it fixed my gangster lean

If its your neighbor that ratted you out I hope you were pounding with that sledge in the middle of the night! I would get all my buddies to pass by his house and fill his front yard with junk car parts! this is why I don't live in a restricted neighborhood, I would have gone to jail a few times by now.

James

LOL...yea my buddies house so he wanted to show some complience...the Pres is pissed...I wanted to out it at the. End of the drive and take all the wheels and doors off and count down the days on the side...this guy is a mini driving doucher who needs to mind his own business...I could understand if it was the work I did in CA but this wasn't maintainence or repairs...it was upgrades...

Next weeks agenda is changing his wife's brake pads in the driveway innothing but a hot pink banana hammock...LOL

sorry it took so long, i'm out of town on business.

for the OBA,

I put the switch and guage just forward of the stick shift and under the console.

I only had to run the control power and a guage line to the back. I have power (50amp) in the back of my rig, so i didn't have to run a power cable to the back.

eventually, i'll run a line to the front bumper and to the back, but this will do for now.

20100812071553.jpg

201008120716061.jpg

Edited by 87pathy

one side is on and its on good...the other side SUCKS...@!*%tiest flux core i've ever used...it looks like a kindergardener welded it together....i'll be grinding that off and redoing it in the near future if i dont rip it off tomorrow...but i'm going to bed for 2 hours and then we're hitting the road....being up 26 hrs on 3 hrs of sleep the night before SUCKS...almost put the pathy in a concrete wall on the way home b/c i was so tired

39995_721414632497_36619102_40016965_6595163_n.jpg

Edited by unccpathfinder