Can we get Npora on Tapatalk?

msavides

Hey was wondering if the forum admins have considered getting NPORA on tapatalk.

Tapatalk is an application for iphone and android to ease access to forums on mobile devices.

Would be great to have this feature.

Mark

If you can't find your forum in this app, contact your forum admin to activate. It's free. Tapatalk supports vB, IPB, SMF and phpBB forums

Edited by msavides

Forum works fine using safari on my iphone :shrug:

(I know the oxymoron... nunya with a smart phone)

I know it works great using the browser, But posting and reading messages are some much easier using tapatalk. It also could get NPORA a little more visibility since tapatalk users can search for forums and then register to forums that strike their interests.

Mark

Edited by msavides

I do 90% of my posting nowa days on my Droid running android 2.1 without any problems...when you click on a post and type as you need and then when you hit back it will let you post...so no problems from the droid standpoint...maybe on other phones :scratchhead:

except most cell phone browsers are complete crap. I still have not found one that I really like. They all have there nuances. Tapatalk has basically push button UI that takes you through the forum. You don't have to zoom in to see buttons, or scroll side to side to see the other half of the messages. Maybe this will change when we get some real good browsers for mobile devices.

Not sure how much work it en-tales to put the site on tapatalk but it is free. so I just thought I would put it out there.

Mark

• 1 year later...