wow that sucks.

facebones

Sounds like a smart kid buying a reliable, safe, cheap wd..

Idk bout his state, but in mine a minor can title and own a vehicle as long as they're over 16 (I legally own my motorcycle) so even if his mom wanted to sell it technically she couldn't if he had titled it correctly

either shes a total control freak who trusts her son home alone but not to own a vehicle...or she's lying and it has something horribly wrong with it lol

Lets all send her an email trying to talk her out of it

Edited by OldSlowReliable

Proably some stuck up "look at me and my money" type people. You know "no kid of mine is gonna drive. 15 year old vechile, what would the neighbors think?!".

Crazy kid,what the hell would he want a 15 year old nissan for?

It could be a safty thing,some parents freak out because there kids car doesnt have an air bag...but there kinda over controling types.If he graduated wouldnt you think he was of legal age?How could his parent sell it if its in his name?

No they dont...all wd21s dont have air bags...

I'm the grammar police. I'll let u off with a warning. although you should be jailed indefinitely :lol: . sorry, couldn't let this one go.

Edited by wilson

On second thought, perhaps it is about the gas mileage?

B

Or...

They had an agreement or set of rules set for his first vehicle and he did not follow them? Perhaps to do with how and when he bought, not what he bought.... maybe it's just that he bought something, anything, outside of the rules.

That I can see and honestly, understand if it is the case.

Insureance?

When I was in the "High risk group" (still wating for them to send me this magic tallent that I was supposed to get when I turned 25)

Liability ONLY on the "4x4" cost the same as Full coverage on our family sedan.

Now that I'm in the really low risk group (they don't know me very well) or old fart group, my pathy cost me $8 a month for liability only insurance at 50/100/50 limits! I waste more than that on the bottle of iced tea I get every morning on the way to work. I get home owner and multiple vehicle discounts though.

James