I want one of these

ahardb0dy

My ex-GF had one of these cars years ago, her's was white, it was pretty cool at the time, turbo, 4wd, hill holding, locking center diff. who knew they were this rare:

Subaru RX:

"RX 3-door Hatchback is a rarity as only 2600 units were ever made during its 1987-1989 production run. Very few remain operational today. It can be recognized as having a rear wing and factory ground effects kit. At the time, white was considered by Subaru to be a very desirable color, and most RXs came in white with white wheels. The RX featured The EA82T turbo engine found in the XT mated to a five speed manual transmission. The drivetrain featured a 3.70:1 Rear Limited Slip Differential as well as a locking center differential and two speed transfer case featureing a 1.592:1 low range activated via center-console-mounted lever. Other characteristics are Rally suspension, four wheel ventilated disk brakes, power windows, A/C, electric lock doors, power sunroof, adjustable seats and wheel, split fold-down rear seats, full indicative panel, Hill Holder and only 1,060 kg (2,337 lb) of weight. Year 1989 marked the end of the production of the RX."

6f1q8z.jpg

You ride a HonDuhh...? All respect for you is depleted by 50 percent...

Subaru had a lot of problems with those cars(DL/GL/XT/Loyale)

The big ones where there autos leaving park with out shifting,there sticks blowing up if driven in cold or humid weather and there rear suspion breaking.And lets not forget engine fires on there carbed models from rubber fuel lines...

But there neat cars none the less...

WRXs are sloooooow..

Now an STI on the other hand, too bad everyone and their dog has one.

Slow? Really? Maybe compared to the STi, (and that's obviously for a reason) but slow they are not, especially at 22K they are not!

A cool car from those days is the Mazda 323 GTX. AWD hatch rocket. I want one!

Anybody remember the Subaru SVX?

Jose

I have drooled over Subaru SVX's ever since I saw/drove one in Gran Turismo on the playstation 1! They are hard to find in good condition, and even then, harder to find parts for since so few were built and shipped here.