Noobage

SirFig

Thats it? Info and pics! Now!

I have an 89' WD21 with around 185k miles. I gotta wait til I'm off work for pics. I've been having fun looking at everyone elses though while I'm hard at work though.

WOW :ohmy:

That's a big rocky climb :tongue:

Nice truck dude

lol i need to post some pic's of NM, looks very similiar lol

and Welcome Sir Fig, do you happen to know my alter ego, Sir Grapenutt, he, i mean me, is the grand wigwam of the one legged chicken goddess MaTiLdA, creater of Poo on a stick, and vindicator of the Coup rebellion!

Sierra Vista! Score! we should go out behind the police station some time and show the jeeps that are always there what nissan can do! Yay someone from down here joined wahoo!!!! Technically i live in Hereford. If you've never really used it offroad there's a little trail right by my house that goes up a mountain thats a fun little thing i do when im bored that you might like, thats what my pictures are of.

Edited by bigred07

Sierra Vista! Score! we should go out behind the police station some time and show the jeeps that are always there what nissan can do! Yay someone from down here joined wahoo!!!! Technically i live in Hereford. If you've never really used it offroad there's a little trail right by my house that goes up a mountain thats a fun little thing i do when im bored that you might like, thats what my pictures are of.

Hi man pwning some jeeps sounds like fun. I've taken it up some pretty nasty trails. It would be fun to do some pathfinder runs around here. I know I see quite a few around.

Here's a few I took today. The dent in front was from a roadrunner stike. (Does that make it a Roadran?)

photo.jpg

photo%202.jpg

lol i need to post some pic's of NM, looks very similiar lol

and Welcome Sir Fig, do you happen to know my alter ego, Sir Grapenutt, he, i mean me, is the grand wigwam of the one legged chicken goddess MaTiLdA, creater of Poo on a stick, and vindicator of the Coup rebellion!

I love New Mexico, it's always been wonderful to visit for me. It's funny cuz SirFig is abbreviated from "SirFignuts", but I didn't wanna run the risk of getting the ban hammer so I toned it down. I got the "Fignuts" part from Sealab 2021. The Sir part I got when the queen knighted me. I fought with Sir Grapenutt in the cereal uprising of 96'.

I'll say there's three that do any offroading, You, me and some other guy i seen with a two door that has some nice driving lights and stuff that i've talked to once but haven't seen in a long time. From what i've seen all the rest are four door and the transfer case is probably seised up on them, which is sad.