Ahhh!

Kyle94

I have the same problem except mine is in the corner. I plan to cut or grind out all the rust and hammer away at some sheet metal till it fits and weld it in. Luckily yours is in the flat spot so you could just cut out a nice square peice a little bigger than the rusted area and weld in some new metal. if you get to it before it spreads it shouldnt be to bad.

I have the same problem except mine is in the corner. I plan to cut or grind out all the rust and hammer away at some sheet metal till it fits and weld it in. Luckily yours is in the flat spot so you could just cut out a nice square peice a little bigger than the rusted area and weld in some new metal. if you get to it before it spreads it shouldnt be to bad.

yeah, i was wondering why there was rust colored water coming out from under that piece of plastic. then i just removed that piece like twenty mins ago and saw it poked it and my finger went through. i was like "oh @!*%!!!:headwall: "

yeah, i was wondering why there was rust colored water coming out from under that piece of plastic. then i just removed that piece like twenty mins ago and saw it poked it and my finger went through. i was like "oh @!*%!!!:headwall: "

and thats the only rust spot on the whole truck, im pissed!

rust?

I can't see how bad it is.

sry for some reason It only showed the first pic and your sig. musta been a glitch.

Edited by MY1PATH

Here, now you don't feel so crappy-

DSC_0101.jpg

holy crap! yeah thats pretty bad... :doh::(

it just is wierd that it doesnt have rust anywhere else,.. cept the top edge of the drivers door...

l_6976196277184f43a7f9c7e124f92544.jpg

And the passenger rear window trim....

l_fde26aefe1014e768c8d2b99bb4fa2fd.jpg

I had the same issues on most of my vics when I lived in Wenatchee, and the Seattle area. Surprisingly when I lived in the Yakima valley no rust issues...weird.

I have rust on my window trim, and on my hood where the body shop did a poopy job of painting it...