87 grill

Kyle94

idk why but i like the grill on the 87's. wondering if i find one in a junkyard or something if itll fit my 93? the one on the 97 has the Nissan name up on the drivers side towards the headlight and is all lines... ill try to find one online and post it up...

I love mine and It will fit on a 93 as I have a 93. Parts are interchangeable. on all 87-95 pathfinders mostly.

P1020094.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

yeah yeah one like that! lol.ok ill have to get one on one of my next trips to the junkyard. :D

sometimes they are brittle with age and elements. iirc there are some in chrome and also universal black on ebay for the $20-$45 range. and the new ones come with the annoying little white clips that like to break when removing old ones.

:lol: that was a long time ago!

That grill has been sitting in my garage for several years

oh, lol. i like that one better and thats the only picture that i could find. :coolpics:

I love mine and It will fit on a 93 as I have a 93. Parts are interchangeable. on all 87-95 pathfinders mostly.

P1020094.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

what is that hose or whatever hanging from the front of ur pathy on pic #1? :scratchhead:

Edited by kyleky07

Yeah, the 87-89 grill is much better than the 90+ grills. I almost nabbed one for my 93, but was short on funds at the time and left it in the yard.

oh, that sucks, i wanna get one when i get some money...

I got 2 of them layin around plus a 90s HB 4x4 grill layin around :tongue: Never know what boredom can make me do with stuff though... somethign might end up a specific "light shade of red"

What does look nice is the old grill with a newer (94-97) Hardbody hood, just did that on my 88. The Hardbody hood doesn't have the 3 vents, nor the 2 flutes, it has more dimension and bumps up in the middle, not to mention the NISSAN badge on the hood. :aok:

was just thinking that would look a little mixed up, 94 pathfinder with 87 hardbody style headlights with custom grille or 97 style hardbody grille and 97 hardbody hood (when I find one)

I like the early grill better as well. I did the next best thing and just took off the nissan emblem, it just clips onto it, very easy to remove.

i dont have my pathy with me at the moment, but how do i go bout takin the nissan emblem off the grill? i wanna try it and see what it looks like.

It just clips onto the center bar, when you look at it upclose you'll see and *facepalm* ;)

I plan on swapping HB grill and headlights onto my truck. Though the pathfinder lights are really nice for being stock, I'd rather get some Euro H4 conversion lights. Cheap and abundant. Unlike pathfinder headlights.