If First You Don't Succeed...

Pezzy

Glad I dont live is South Korea:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36983179/ns/business-autos/

South Korean driver earns license on 960th try

updated 7:43 a.m. ET, Thurs., May 6, 2010

SEOUL, South Korea - A South Korean woman who earned a driver's license after 960 tries is ready to buy a car and get behind the wheel.

Yonhap news agency reported Thursday that 69-year-old Cha Sa-soon passed the driving part of the test last month on her 10th try. South Korea requires a written test first, and Cha took it nearly daily since April 2005 before passing last year.

Yonhap quoted her as saying she wanted to buy a small secondhand car to visit her son and daughter and for her business selling vegetables.

What do you exspect,its a women driver...but not only is it a women driver but a old women driver...so know she'll drive with her brinker on,ten miles an hour below the sped limit...

I would find these comments about asian women not being able to drive very offensive. But I don't. I can't. My wife is asian and she can;t drive for her life. :lol:

But seriously, let's be careful with our words...

Jose

But seriously, let's be careful with our words...

Jose

:aok:

Some things don't need to be said.

Personally, I am annoyed that so many stupid women create the stereo type that we can't drive. P...

It is pretty funny to stereotype women drivers when stories like this come up...

But in all fairness some women can drive just fine. My mom is a great driver and used to race every weekend, and usually whip guys' asses with her '70 Torino Cobra 429CJ. She's a slower driver now but safe and courteous, not a raging driver who makes dumb moves like most teenage girls. :lol: I think most women drivers are just ditzy, not necessarily "bad" drivers.

i think that a lot of city drivers are very bad drivers... when i lived in Ottawa i would have to do the 100m dash to cross the road. even at a crosswalk... drivers on their cell phones, going 20 over the limit, not paying attention , too worried about going to the Tim Horton's drive through... :ar15: :coffee!:

It is pretty funny to stereotype women drivers when stories like this come up...

But in all fairness some women can drive just fine. My mom is a great driver and used to race every weekend, and usually whip guys' asses with her '70 Torino Cobra 429CJ. She's a slower driver now but safe and courteous, not a raging driver who makes dumb moves like most teenage girls. :lol: I think most women drivers are just ditzy, not necessarily "bad" drivers.

My mom used to go like hell too,76-77 monte with the 350 in it.But now she drives slow...

I recently followed a girl in a old 69ish gmc who had her right blinker on for like 3 miles...but she could drive stick so that take care of any outrage I felt...

I will also add that the member Raidergurl is a good driver,she learned on stick and her first car(truck) was a stick...

My mom used to go like hell too,76-77 monte with the 350 in it.But now she drives slow...

I recently followed a girl in a old 69ish gmc who had her right blinker on for like 3 miles...but she could drive stick so that take care of any outrage I felt...

I will also add that the member Raidergurl is a good driver,she learned on stick and her first car(truck) was a stick...

Hey...well that isnt Bs,I do drive well :poke: for brining up the girl in the flat bed again...

You have to say that, you already told us she punches like a guy. :D

You wouldnt dare,you'd be strung up by your balls faster then you could think. :pinkwack:

You need to come around more often. This is gold!

i think that a lot of city drivers are very bad drivers... when i lived in Ottawa i would have to do the 100m dash to cross the road. even at a crosswalk... drivers on their cell phones, going 20 over the limit, not paying attention , too worried about going to the Tim Horton's drive through... :ar15: :coffee!:

I know, Ottawa drivers are terrible! King edward and rideau street is the worst intersection hands down!

I know, Ottawa drivers are terrible! King edward and rideau street is the worst intersection hands down!

See what you get for naming streets after worthless figure heads?

:shrug:

I= :friday: