Anyone Else Think The New Pathfinders Have Some Of The Best Stock Rims In A Manufactured Vehicle Ever?

iPath

1. I'm stuck back in time a little and prefer some more dated things

C. They too big for my taste

Lemon. TPMS.. even i fyou put normal stems in, it's in my head they were there

Triange. To each their own so mor epower to you if you like em

Green. Hey! Thats my hotdog!

1. I'm stuck back in time a little and prefer some more dated things

C. They too big for my taste

Lemon. TPMS.. even i fyou put normal stems in, it's in my head they were there

Triange. To each their own so mor epower to you if you like em

Green. Hey! Thats my hotdog!

Damn, that's a whole new level, even for Nunya!!

Don't worry ipath, if he ever comes near you when he hasn't been taking his meds, just throw some glitter in the air and calmly walk away...

B

Been around Nissan's for a long time and personally never thought they ever made a best looking ever factory wheel.

But hey what do I know I'm just an old guy who thinks a Pathfinder or 4x4 pickup on period correct legos is cool. Or, now that most of them have been restomodded to death, an early 240Z on it's factory steel wheels and hubcaps is cool too.

Edited by dhardison

I like the wheels OP posted but honestly they are probably like 40" rims or some other garbage.

If they made them in like a 16" with a hub that'd work on the WD21 I'd like them more.

Also I think 370z wheels are some of the ugliest wheels out there right now. Then again I think the car is pretty bad looking personally. viva la 300Zx

aly62497.jpg

Talk about great looking!

Wonder how they would look on an r50 pathy?

Those would look pretty tight. But aren't they 20" wheels?

New z rims are ugly, but that's just my opinion

Agreed. But then again, the Z is a tuner so more often than not aftermarket is the way to go. Imagine a set of Volk GT-V or AVS T5 wheels on a black Z34! Oh baby! :lol:

To be honest, most manufacturers don't make very nice OEM wheels, the obvious exceptions being the supercar manufacturers and to a lesser degree the German automakers (specifically Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz) and certain Japanese models (Mazda RX-7, Nissan Skyline GT-R, Honda NSX, etc.).

I like the wheels OP posted but honestly they are probably like 40" rims or some other garbage.

If they made them in like a 16" with a hub that'd work on the WD21 I'd like them more.

Also I think 370z wheels are some of the ugliest wheels out there right now. Then again I think the car is pretty bad looking personally. viva la 300Zx

Looking at the straight on view I posted doesn't do them justice, they are pretty looking at them at an oblique angle. I like the 370z, but haven't really liked the body lines since the original 240/260/280s.

Looking at the straight on view I posted doesn't do them justice, they are pretty looking at them at an oblique angle. I like the 370z, but haven't really liked the body lines since the original 240/260/280s.

You've voiced your opinion on all Z's since the original before and in some ways I agree except I make an exception for the Z32's 89-96. My personal choice for Nissan's design home run. And the Z I wish I had kept back in the day in spite of the rear main leak (no surprise there).

So I guess I was shocked to see you throw up a pic of a 370 sport wheel. IMO not the worst factory wheel but not the best either. For me the real beauty in that wheel is what it represents, the sport package which gets you Nissan 4 piston front disc brakes, formerly Brembos, among other things. And they're Rays forged so quality wise you can't get much better.

I've got to say this because I mostly sold my black 95 pathy that was going to be my off-road one to get the extra money to get my 370 with the sport and nav packages. Still wish I had both Pathfinders but I need my sports car to have real brakes not Altima calipers. Living with my decision every day.

So I guess I was shocked to see you throw up a pic of a 370 sport wheel. IMO not the worst factory wheel but not the best either. For me the real beauty in that wheel is what it represents, the sport package which gets you Nissan 4 piston front disc brakes, formerly Brembos, among other things. And they're Rays forged so quality wise you can't get much better.

All the ones at the local dealer have that wheel and they look nice! (IMO) They are the first wheel to catch my eye in a while that I actually said (to myself)COOL! Like I mentioned, you don't get the effect of all the recesses, angles and deapth in a straight on side shot (of course you know that but others might not). I want a set on my Pathy! I think they would look mean as hell with some MTs on em.

No they are ugly to me in just about every way imaginable. Only way to make them look better is seeing them crushed. I think the 370z is hideous in just about every way actually. That's because I don't like the boomerang styling Nissan has taken. The rear of it reminds me more of the 240/280 cars. But overall it's just ehh. And the interior is also pretty bad. But that's all personal taste I guess.

No they are ugly to me in just about every way imaginable. Only way to make them look better is seeing them crushed. I think the 370z is hideous in just about every way actually. That's because I don't like the boomerang styling Nissan has taken. The rear of it reminds me more of the 240/280 cars. But overall it's just ehh. And the interior is also pretty bad. But that's all personal taste I guess.

This begs the question: What kind of two-door sports do you like then?

This begs the question: What kind of two-door sports do you like then?

Does it really need saying? There's alot. Everything from Corvettes to japanese turbo coupes (Chrysler/Mitsubishi Conquest/Starion, Supra) stuff like that. I just don't like the 370's looks at all. I just think it's ugly.

Ah yes, classic 80's JDM... Who could forget? :rolleyes:

Remember the SVX?

I like the SVX. Shame it was so heavy. I've seen people swap in the newer H6's before. But for it's time it was DAMN sharp lol.