93 - From Texas

olddirtyrake

Well I have found a 93 pathfinder from texas in my area for 550. Thinking about buying to part out and use a couple things for myself. check it 1269624677-492.jpg_595.jpg?12696281431269624578-858.jpg

I was thinking I would use the step up bars, The front quarter pannel, some window moldings and the nice chrome bumper headlights and blinkers. What do you think about using the lifter and rockerarms out of a used vehicle if it doesnt tick? And then I could grab the starter alternator radiator etc for spares.

Heres what ad says 1993 Pathfinder Runs Great, Rides Good, heated seats power everything, almost a great vehicle! It doesnt have drive and overdrive. Frist and second are good. yes you can take it for a test drive, the 4X4 works great starts every time. It is in very good shape and is from Texas.

Do you think there's any reason other than the trannys fried that it doesnt have anything but 1st and second and maybe reverse?

Any thoughts or requests for parts you may be interested in may tip me over into buying this dead path

Edited by olddirtyrake

Exactly, all the parts you listed + having a spare motor with all sensors, etc is worth far more than $500, not to mention you should be able to make a few hundred parting the rest of it out. Other than some time and dealing with it, I can't see how you can go wrong.

B

why part it?..if I were you id fix the transmission and it looks like thats about the only thing you need to fork money out on considering they already replaced the t-belt..transmission cost $50 and probably a couple of days worth of work and you got yourself a $2000 pathy that you can enjoy while working on your other pathy..thats even an SE and looks like its got leather interior..you lucky dog...go for it man

why part it?..if I were you id fix the transmission and it looks like thats about the only thing you need to fork money out on considering they already replaced the t-belt..transmission cost $50 and probably a couple of days worth of work and you got yourself a $2000 pathy that you can enjoy while working on your other pathy..thats even an SE and looks like its got leather interior..you lucky dog...go for it man

yeah, thats what id do