Im Picking Up Some New Wheels Monday!

beavis0076

I traded in my benz today.. it was a neat car but was too sterile and didn't really have a soul... my new car does... 99 996 with 18 inch wheels. I pick it up Monday!!! woo hoo!!!! soon i'll have a lifted truck and a lowered car... lmao :bounce:

2666881470104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

2477355940104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

2632639980104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

I'll post some more pics when i pick it up. :-)

2477355940104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

So your lacking in other areas is th epoint your tryinh to get across? :chairfall:

Sorry, I had to... My uncles old 911 was a fun little car. I'd still rather an oddball unwanted older econo-car.

So your lacking in other areas is th epoint your tryinh to get across? :chairfall:

Sorry, I had to... My uncles old 911 was a fun little car. I'd still rather an oddball unwanted older econo-car.

Actually you can pull an emergency maneuver on this car doing 60 mph. Nothing else in that price range comes close to it.

< speed ain't my priority, we've gone into my automotive taste at other places/times. Not gonna get into details here. It was a joke and I know a porshce (however it's spelled is a fun car. My yuppie uncle has had a fiew different "higher than average" cars.

Um.... no.. :fish: . Im getting one because A. they are awesome cars and I would like to take it to track events for fun.There are not many cars that can go to a track event, spank 90% of the cars there, and then take your date out afterwards. and B. because my family's business makes track parts for them, (and others) for track events :clickdalink:http://www.bkauto.com/ . I'm kinda joining the family legacy by getting one. :jig: Honestly the price on these has come way down.. for the price of a new VW you can park one of these in your garage... i choose this...

It looks pretty sterile for a Porsche, at least pretty bland. :shrug:

I'm more into BMW and VW if it is German. I do like some old 930s and 928s, but otherwise, meh.

agreed on the pretty bland bit... im hoping to change that though. .....

It looks pretty sterile for a Porsche, at least pretty bland. :shrug:

I'm more into BMW and VW if it is German. I do like some old 930s and 928s, but otherwise, meh.

VW owns Porsche.

Does that count?

eh... well, right now its completely stock... so about 300 horses, 6 speed manual, will hit 76 in 2nd gear, over 100 in 3rd (via experience) and has 3 more to go after that.. tops out at 176. It has 18 in wheels. Mods already being shipped are 996 black sport seats, Brey Krause aluminum harness truss with rear strut tower brace, camera mount for the harness truss, Brey Krause fire extinguisher mount, Brey Krause tow hook. Future orders will include bi xenon headlights,smoked side markers, Fister D muffler hack, MOMO steering wheel and H&R sport springs... its a dam blast to drive!!!

FYI Brey Krause is my family's business :clickdalink:http://www.bkauto.com/ if anyone needs stuff, i can definitely get a discount.. we also make trailer and garage accessories!

• 1 month later...