R50 Clinometer

5523Pathfinder

Ok, now that I have your attention, this is whats going on. I have been trying to find that spacer for the Clinometer to fit the rounded dash. One of my parts guy has the hookup with a motorsports rep who will get him stuff from Japan. Just for giggles, I had him search R50 stuff. Low and behold, there was, and may still be, a factory Clinometer for the 96 and up Pathfinder. Now, I would love to order one just to see what it is like and how it will fit. Heres the problem, its at least $275 or so! Yeah, its alot. I told him I may just have a market for him. He asked how many may be interested, and thats what I am here asking. Let me know what you think or questions you have. I may put up a poll, if needed.

Yeah, I wouldnt want to try and sell one to anyone until I have a decent picture or have one in my hand. This may take a while if we get one, as it has to come from Japan.

I did some searching for Pathfinder/Regulus dashes last night. The dashes are a bit different, but, it might of been just the years I was looking at.

The hunt continues........

Oh, and Red, I was going to put one of those in my minivan too......

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

I've done some pretty extensive research regarding the JDM R50 Terrano and Terrano Regulus, and I've never come across a clinometer as OEM parts. I do know that '99-up models received the integrated monitor with GPS navigation, which may or may not include clinometer software. :shrug:

To that end, it'd be difficult to find a way to work that into the North American spec dash because it's designed differently than the JDM dash. I've got some pictures referring to what I mean so if anyone wants to see, let me know. :aok:

Best of luck with your search! :D