New to the forum

99.5 pathy LE with 3" coil lift which for some reason I got 4.5" of lift out of...... I'm not complaining, trying to get together a SFD to do; it has 31x10.5x15 Goodyear M/S, Alpine IVA W205, infinity platinum speakers (highs, mids, lows, tweeters), two 12" Solo-Baric L7's, 4000 watt Leagcy amp with 0 gauge wiring, cb, brush guards....... it is a work in progress

kj.jpg

19332_276654806101_607666101_448864.jpg

19332_276653181101_607666101_448863.jpg

untitled.jpg

im4b25695d20.jpg

0103101300b.jpg

0103101523a.jpg

0103101607a.jpg

0103101657a.jpg

Edited by muddfildvaynes

The CV's are actually quite well, I replaced those about a year ago and the boots are holding up well, haven't put the manual hubs in yet but plan on it soon, my main thing right now is trying to get a SFD and a new 4 link thats extended to re center the tires, some skid plates and rocker guards and a winch..... I will put more pics up as I take them, anyone know the specifications on the SFD? My buddy owns a CNC machining company and is a certified welder; he could make it for me but I need to know the specifications....

Nice truck, how do the CVs go witht hat much lift? I would tip you would wear out CV boots quickly if you dont have free wheel hubs.

Looks good though.

Nick

Nice truck. I'd also like to know where you got these 3" springs from.

Here is the link to a thread that shift220 did for his SFD. should have all the answeres you need in there.

SFD Sticky

Jose

Edited by 180sx

Just checked them, nothing from you though.... whats up?

eh my comp is crap lol. i thought i pm'd u askin if you could take pics of your guard mounts. i put one on my rig, but its pretty much useless. i can hit a speed bump hard enough and it'll move. :thumbsdown: i'm just gonna make my own brackets, but i need to know where what else i'm connecting to besides the tow hook bolts

Edited by skulptr

eh my comp is crap lol. i thought i pm'd u askin if you could take pics of your guard mounts. i put one on my rig, but its pretty much useless. i can hit a speed bump hard enough and it'll move. :thumbsdown: i'm just gonna make my own brackets, but i need to know where what else i'm connecting to besides the tow hook bolts

No problem I can take those for you, when I put mine on I used the tow hooks and then had brakets half way up the guard that went through my lower grill and bolted to a bolt sticking out.

No problem I can take those for you, when I put mine on I used the tow hooks and then had brakets half way up the guard that went through my lower grill and bolted to a bolt sticking out.

thats kinda what i figured. just want to have something to show my machine guy. he's hard to describe something too lol and he doesnt like my drawings