front diff locker?

Channel595

if you plan on driving on public road, you'll probably end up in an accident! On snow, the front simply does not want to turn and on dry road, I can only imagine how you would turn and how long your cv would last.... bad idea...

On road it would only effect it if the hubs are locked, which they should never been on a true 4WD (not AWD) on high traction surfaces, anyway.

CV's are the weak link in the front drive train and as fleurys said, they will go.

stick with your open diff

If look into a locker or an lsd look into warn hubs with the breakable spline rings.(sold separately) these rings replace in 5 min and are designed to fail before your cv does.

If look into a locker or an lsd look into warn hubs with the breakable spline rings.(sold separately) these rings replace in 5 min and are designed to fail before your cv does.

I either got lucky or have some good CVs or a faulty warn hub...after my last outing...The pop I thought was a CV turned out to be my warn hub...i'm looking at doing an ARB rear then possibly front later but a rear locker will make all the difference in the world.

DSCN4821.jpg

DSCN4817.jpg

DSCN4834.jpg

I either got lucky or have some good CVs or a faulty warn hub...after my last outing...The pop I thought was a CV turned out to be my warn hub...i'm looking at doing an ARB rear then possibly front later but a rear locker will make all the difference in the world.

owch and that is NOT the part thats supposed to break, I would call warn and see if they can do anything about that for you.

Looks like a couple of the hub bolts let go which caused the hub body to move and grenade. Did you use the bolts that came with the WARNs, or did you upgrade? I know a lot of people upgrade them because the ones they include are poor quality.