torsion bar bolt nuts

beastpath

Fairly common just as long as you're not looking for aftermarket wheel locks. On that note, I guess you could use an open ended lug nut if you had to for the anchor bolt.

America's tire store had them on the shelf (I see there are plenty in your area) for $20. Good quality Gorilla brand with the sleeve over socket type key, not the wobbly end pattern style. Kragen and autozone only had crap if they had anything at all. Just throwing that out there...

B

Ah! I didn't bother to look and see that they're called Discount out here. I was pretty damn sure that there wasn't a major tire chain here that I didn't know about. Have you ever tried to get tire work done on a Sunday? You'll go through all of the tire shops pretty fast around here before you find one that's open. PITA

That's where I bought my 31"x10.5 BFG MT KM2 for $169 each, $15 for mount, balance, and life time balance and rotation. I brought them 5 new rims and they had my tires mounted in an hour. I believe they also do free flat repair, for anyone... I haven't called them on their warranties or anything, but so far I'm impressed with them.

FYI Firestone is open here on Sunday.

B

Firestone and PepBoys were the only shops open around here. Firestone was outrageously expensive for mounting and balancing. PepBoys cut me a super deal and had me out the door quickly. I couldn't have been happier. I've had mixed results with Discount. They are usually pretty good at matching prices though.

last time i went to a u-pull it junk yard i got like 4 sets of thoes bolts lol there kinda a pain to find in stores and stuff

yeah, I thought about that. Pick-a-part is just too far to justify going down there for some nuts.

the regular grade 8 nuts worked just fine though. even when I dropped the front end by accident....