Dream build's

unccpathfinder

GTX perfably.. with a hemi.

i don't give a damn if the numbers match.. and either Sublime green, or plumb crazy.

GTX are good car,I read about a hemi, 1 of 4 plum crazy 71 in hemmings...there was one for sale in canada a few years back 1 of 1 export hemi RR...the guy wanted 400k unrestored...

forget about numbers matching, I would take a "clone" any day, it just comes down to do I want to drive my $100k original Chevelle SS around and have to worry about every a-hole on the road? Or drive my clone around and have some fun doing it !!

Years ago when I worked at the 4x4 shop back home in NY, one of my jobs was to go to dealers and pick up new cars and trucks and take them back to our shop for wheels and tires whatever, every day I drove something different,my ex gf at the time used to say she never knew who was pulling into her driveway as I was always in a different car/truck. So they send me to this Chevrolet dealer one day to pick up the owners car, I get there and it's a 70 Chevelle SS, beautiful, white with black stripes, I had no idea if it was a clone or original but I can tell you driving that car back to the shop I was very nervous that if something was to happen to it!!

so it may not have been an LS6 (didn't feel like it, and it probably was a clone) but at least I got to drive my dream car one time.

Edited by ahardb0dy

I'd like to do a 93-97 miata with a supercharger, stainless exhaust, coilovers, roll bar and some nice wheels and tires. If i have enough leftover, then some paint and this aero kit from racing beat without the racing stripes:

package3.jpg

I used to have a 91 miata and I miss that car dearly. It is still the most fun I have ever had behind the wheel of any car I've driven (well maybe not the 911 carrera S, but pretty close)

1995 Toyota Supra 3.4L Stroker making more than 1250Hp and 1150Lbs.

Looks like with a Stock tail

2708526580086488821yIlZVV_fs-1-1-1.jpg

Epic! Although I think that kind of power makes it pretty road unfriendly... :shrug:

Not a dream, but something I have thought about if I won the lottery would be an Armada with F&R axel swap, and about every trail toy you can think of.

Just something different.

I like that idea. I wonder if Patrol/Safari axles could work? :scratchhead:

A Pathfinder with a manual and a VG34ER. :tongue:

I have a similar dream... But I'm still debating a QD32ETI. I think I'll just stick with the auto. :aok:

As for my dream car build, it'd have to be a R34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec II, in Bayside Blue Metallic. Something like this...

bnr34_v2_01.jpg

bnr34_v2_02.jpg

Nothing too crazy, maybe somewhere in the 400-450HP range. I do like these Nismo LM GT-4 wheels, but I think I'd switch 'em up for a set of Volk TE37 or CE28 wheels. Maybe in a few years I can import a bone-stock Godzilla and have at 'er... :whistle:

If I had it my way, I'd just get Kobayashi-san to help me build one of these, only in Bayside Blue Metallic...

mcr1.jpg

mcr7.jpg

I think I could live with one of those Skyline's instead of the Chevelle !!

You got that straight. Don't get me wrong, classic muscle is great.

But there's something about JDM I just cannot resist. And I love the RB26... :happy:

1993 Mazda RX-7 R1 Championship Yellow Mica

JIC Magic Suspension

Porsche Red brakes (Or Evo 8 Brembo's)

Volk TE37's (18x9)

Stock body (R1 accesorries)

Run the stock turbo's (but BRE stage 3 upgrages) in parallel at 18psi of boost

V-Mount intercooler/radiator

full Titanium Exhaust

Street ported 13B-REW

Nice sound system (full Pioneer with one 12" Sub)

Already have the car (kind of, dad has it back home, can't ship it until it's running again and I have $2,600). Just need to win the lottery to make it the way I want.

Link to my Cardomain

Jose