Nissan service manuals. 1994-2009 Truck/SUV

rmd0311

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiltons and Haynes are both available at your local parts stores too... and although some will argue, they are both better than nothing at all.

Sometimes, IMO they are nice supplemental manuals to an FSM because they offer tips and a bit more detail on how to do some things. This is because they are written for a backyard mechanic, not for a factory trained technician. But know that they are by no means "complete" manuals and they are not a replacement for a FSM.

• 1 month later...
I don't know how much changed from 93 to 94.

Mainly the dash, instruments, etc. The 94 manual will work for a 93 the vast majority of the time. Supplement that with a Haynes manual and you are good to go.

IMHO Chiltons manuals are only useful when you run out of toilet paper...

B

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

sup fellas,

i've clicked every single link and none of them that works...im looking a manual repair for Z24 type? thanks a bunch if someone have it...

i have here D21 1997 nissan truck manual repair, here's a brief outlook of it...if anyone interested just send me an email at ganeca81@yahoo.com, the whole thing is a 31MB so if u want it i'll be emailing one step at a time....

newpictureprh.png

regards from down south of the earth...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The link to phatg20.net (http://www.phatg20.net/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,2/func,select/id,31/) hasn't been working for me...

However, I did find some PDF files of a service manual for a 1994 Nissan Pathfinder here: http://pdf.textfiles.com/manuals/AUTOMOBIL...Pathfinder/?N=D

I didn't read every single reply in this thread thoroughly so not sure if this has already been posted or not.

The chapters are placed in separate PDF files. Could be a pain or handy if you only need a specific chapter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...