Mr Jims Pathy

tbecktold

Well let's get it cracking. I can deposit $60 bucks towards Mr Jim's Pathy. I can do it Monday. I can do it through my BofA account and they will deposit it electronically to any other bank or I can walk into a wamu or whatever you guys decide and deposit it that way.

Again I am real happy for mr Jim and am also glad he has moved on to a more peaceful place and it shows in those pics. I haven't been here a month but already got plans for my 90 path and meet some folks that I look forward to wheeling with and even got some Pathy Terrano folks who have offered us all a nice play to stay should we ever make it to their neck of this great world. You gotta love it. I came from a big Jeep Wrangler Community and I am loving this NPORA since we are more inclusive to the whole model years, not just some small range.

Mister Jim, enjoy your peace brother, and we hope your get your truck back soon.

I am heading up the highway 5 / 99 / highway 1 next year with my wife and my dogs and going camping and wheeling all the way to Canada! (well maybe not all the way unless I get a real nice vacation heh heh heh (or drive like a bat out of hell!)

Well B, I gotta agree with you here. Without this place, I would have

A. nowhere that would proably accept me, especially when I'm being moronic.

B. a stock truck that even mall terrains would laugh at

C. spent TOO much money on parts(much rather give to another member than a unknown company)

D. even though have never seen any of you in person, I can still say I consider you friends

E. knolidge that can only be learned from others experience

do I have to go on? The least I can do is help out some with getting the forefather of NPORA back his truck. Just wish I was around for when you originally were MrJim

I might be able to top that...

Not only have I learned a lot about my pathy, modded and wheeled the hell out of it, met some great friends and had a lot of laughs... but if it weren't for this board I wouldn't have ever met Simon. (Although there may be moments I curse that!! LOL).

ok I gotta call up yard on Wednesday to fill the guy in we have atleast a grand so far and see where everything goes from there Scott call me before you head up...

Steve I called them today, should get a call back tomorrow ;)

Anyone tried to get a sponsor of sorts? Possibly ask a 4x4 magazine, or AC? Maybe call up the guys who do extreme home makeover? (seriously, they may just help out

Pimp My Ride? :wacko:

Pimp My Ride? :wacko:

We actually WANT to return it to Jim.

Although, I would totally replace the domelight with a crystal chandelier! :D

Hey Mr. Jim...

It would be great to see you up this way when you get your rig back... how 'bout joinin' us for a faser canyon run? Check out the thread "Lower mainland truck status".

I've also been through one hell of a break-up recently. Hitting the trails definately helps the ol' heart a little. I feel for ya buddy, hope the medical issues are all worked out for you too.

Darin