Weight be Damned - I need a BOV - Zombie Killing Rig

GreyAliens

Prep your Pathy for Natural Disaster Survival  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Did you / Will you Set up your Bug Out Vehicle ?!?

• Zombies? What Zombies?
    • Keep a First Aid Kit and a Power Bar
    • Solar Blanket, bottle of Water, snickers bars
    • Sleeping Bag, Crank Radio, Gallon Water
    • MRE's, Gallons Water, Shotgun, CB, Flares (to scare the zombies)
    • I'll wait at the mall/job/street for government assistance

Yeah, that or:

aliens-apc.jpg

No ground clearance,you'll tear up the trains axle(I got the movie)

And the marlin is a pretty good lever gun since the casings arent ejected from the top like the 94 so you could mount a scope(You can mount a scope on a 94 its just down the barrel aways).

I'll have to get to the house but I have enough food to probably go for a couple weeks if i ration it out, usually have 5-15 gallons of fresh water on hand...I also have my 12 ga....but as far as an assault vehicle this is what I would want...

Deuce4x4.jpg

46 inch michalins...

To much ground clearance...you'll go threw any thing but it alows for zombies to grab ahold of the under caridge and get you when you get out to gas up.

And the marlin is a pretty good lever gun since the casings arent ejected from the top like the 94 so you could mount a scope(You can mount a scope on a 94 its just down the barrel aways).

Putting a scope on a 30-30 is like putting a laser sight on a base ball bat, useless. You are either close enough to see and hit it, or don't bother in the first place...

B

rooftent.jpg

or

smart-truck-3.jpg

Prolly second one - the Smartruck Mk 3... it can withstand 150lb IED's and RPG's... I think it could keep the Zombies out and my family In :)

were did this tent come from?!? i want.. no need that were were were!!!!!!!!!

were did this tent come from?!? i want.. no need that were were were!!!!!!!!!

ARB.

I think that truck would fail as a ZOV. With the amount of stuff he's got piled into it, the engine, the tranny or both would grenade at first try... Though I guess he'd take quite a few with him.

x2 on the 30-30. Scope seems pointless. Now, if you REALLY want massive multiple-zombies-with-a-single-shot power, this should do the trick...

http://www.ammo-one.com/585NYATI.html

ARB.

I think that truck would fail as a ZOV. With the amount of stuff he's got piled into it, the engine, the tranny or both would grenade at first try... Though I guess he'd take quite a few with him.

x2 on the 30-30. Scope seems pointless. Now, if you REALLY want massive multiple-zombies-with-a-single-shot power, this should do the trick...

http://www.ammo-one.com/585NYATI.html

I doubt it would grenade - he's done so many upgrades to the engine and tranny that it isn't funny. That truck is probably worth almost 50 grand in modifications alone! Reason he did all that was he does desert photography and such, and is out in the middle of nowhere for days (weeks?) at a time :)