Where to find Euro Tail Lights (oem or aftermarket)

GreyAliens

Hi guys i saw a website on day one when i knew I was getting a pathy. i made it a favorite but i cannot find it. it is a oem looking tail light but it is all red maybe it had a little bit of white. no amber at all.

also saw a nice all red led one that did not look cheesy. can't find that one either..... any one got links?

Also saw a UK version that had like washer fluid injecgtors on the top part of the bumper that pointed at the headlights... Is that custom? I can do that, I like it!

24370150001_large.jpg

Lastly can we get these little mirrors stateside? (good for wheeling or parking if it was on the other side)

24584660009_large.jpg

The taillights you can do yourself with soem masking tape, a piece of fine sand paper and a can of plactic model spray paint. lightly scuff the lense with a fine sand paper(no need to get real involved) tape where you want on paint(any of the reverse light area, black trim around the lense etc) use LIGHT coats of the model paint(I used Testors brand gloss dark red #1204). I only did 2 coats. Matches over top of all 3 colors. Theres a pic of it done in my members trucks page and I belive a couple others have done it as well tinting them.

Can't help with the tail lights, but the headlight washers I can. They were factory...Here at least :D

I should be able to scrounge up a pair of them if you want....The also have their own water/motor.

The motor is the same size as the wiper motor :lol: Might even have an old switch lying around :aok:

As for the little mirrors, they to are a factory option here, only on the L/H side though.

Here the bottle is in this pic of my 93, it's the one closest to the centre of the engine bay.

You can see the motor attached to the front of it.

-motor.jpg

If you REALLY wanted to, i'd imagine you could rig something up to siphon off of your regular washer fluid, and get another pump like the one for your regular nozzles from a JY and then get a rocker switch and relay to rig it, then attach them to the bumper to do it....but I really don't see a point......its not like you have wipers on the headlights like a volvo, so it would just be covering them in windshield fluid......

There is no salt in NorCal, young Jedi, not even in winter...

B

Let me correct you, there is a LOT of salt.... in the MARGARITAS! heh heh heh. I just like making my trucks a little different. give me a few months and I will take you on possibly shipping some of those parts, (i'd send you the money up front). I also want some (again to look different), some Terrano badges or stickers and or mudflaps... it trips people out when they see a truck like that and see the sublte differences.

I saw a really nice Saturn Astra 2 door white coupe but he took off all the saturn badging (and grill) and put OPEL (the original manufacturer) opel Grill, bumper and name badges and that car looked sick!

Also saw a Hyundai Tiburon, Silver, and I actually did not know what it was since it had a different company name on it, sounded italian or something like that and the logo had like a lion or something... it looked nice!

Did you guys know in the Philipines they were still making the wd21 after 96? It has added body cladding and nicer flares..

I was also looking at the Nisssan Venezuela website and they list a frontier alongside a hardbody (90-95) range!

Can't help with the tail lights, but the headlight washers I can. They were factory...Here at least :D

I should be able to scrounge up a pair of them if you want....The also have their own water/motor.

The motor is the same size as the wiper motor :lol: Might even have an old switch lying around :aok:

As for the little mirrors, they to are a factory option here, only on the L/H side though.

Here the bottle is in this pic of my 93, it's the one closest to the centre of the engine bay.

You can see the motor attached to the front of it.

-motor.jpg

The headlight washer bottle on your 93 is in a different location to my 93, mine is in the front of the engine bay on passenger side. yours is a +10/93, with the round dash I see, they may have relocated it.

:scratchhead:

Edited by DavefromOZ

Let me correct you, there is a LOT of salt.... in the MARGARITAS! heh heh heh. I just like making my trucks a little different. give me a few months and I will take you on possibly shipping some of those parts, (i'd send you the money up front). I also want some (again to look different), some Terrano badges or stickers and or mudflaps... it trips people out when they see a truck like that and see the sublte differences.

Sounds like RedPath88....He's got the only "Turbo" Terrano in America :lol:

The headlight washer bottle on your 93 is in a different location to my 93, mine is in the front of the engine bay on passenger side. yours is a +10/93, with the round dash I see, they may have relocated it.

:scratchhead:

Odd :shrug:

Hi guys i saw a website on day one when i knew I was getting a pathy. i made it a favorite but i cannot find it. it is a oem looking tail light but it is all red maybe it had a little bit of white. no amber at all.

also saw a nice all red led one that did not look cheesy. can't find that one either..... any one got links?

Also saw a UK version that had like washer fluid injecgtors on the top part of the bumper that pointed at the headlights... Is that custom? I can do that, I like it!

24370150001_large.jpg

Lastly can we get these little mirrors stateside? (good for wheeling or parking if it was on the other side)

24584660009_large.jpg

check out this thread... :clickdalink::clickdalink:http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...mp;#entry403834

:coffee!: :coffee!:

Edited by ganeca81

• 3 years later...