1994 Jeep Cherokee Laredo Twin Turbo LS1

Nytrosfinder

IDK what to say except WOW!....and if only i had it or the money for it... wow oh the possibilities!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

And for anyone that cares...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

The cherokee has an ugly look but a roar of a lion , shame to spend so much on the performance and neglect the look so much .

The wrangler is flexing awsome

If thats pointed towards me then I say there cool cars...and I didnt mean the sporty fiat ether,the sedan model in red...factory red paint(they diped the bodys,didnt spray them,thick paint)

No, not at you, if it was to youI would have quoted you.