Lots of New Concept Products

SteeevO

I've got a list new new concept products post in the Rugged Rocks Blog,

You can check them out here: http://ruggedrocksoffroad.com/blog/categor...ncept-products/

Your thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated which you can post in each blog posts corresponding comment box.

However the HD Links aren't listed yet, We've got two different versions in the works which will be posted very soon.

Thanks,

-Steven Lutz

Edited by SteeevO

We need cheaper re-gearing options. Bottom line. That's what's going to sell if the price is lower than NISMO.

Are the cro-mo rear axles really necessary? Biggest tire a guy could run is about a 35 with an IFS rig and I've only ever seen two or three people break a rear axle.

Could yall perhaps go more into exterior parts like bumpers, sliders, skids, tire carriers. There just arent enough options out there, except for the 1200 dollar ARB Bull Bar nd sketchy making of a KMA Bumper. I guess this could be nitpicking but just a idea for a mid priced but simple bumper, and other R50 accessories

Could yall perhaps go more into exterior parts like bumpers, sliders, skids, tire carriers. There just arent enough options out there, except for the 1200 dollar ARB Bull Bar nd sketchy making of a KMA Bumper. I guess this could be nitpicking but just a idea for a mid priced but simple bumper, and other R50 accessories

Yeah. Some of the items are very cool but a bit exotic and may only appeal to a very small group. My suggestions, in no particular order:

1. Lightweight swing-out tire carrier that doesn't kill visibility. The WD21 carriers and a lot of factory carriers are heavy and/or not set up for offroad tires.

2. Boxed front/rear bolt-in bumpers with winch plates. Nothing fancy or uber-expensive. Solid and functional. Heck, you could even just sell the blueprints and let folks find local shops.

3. True heavy-duty CVs. Maybe something cryo treated ?

4. SFD kit for R50s.

Thanks,

GPG.

find a company that will produce TX10- domestic or other t-case.

so far the only one that has really stepped up for this is NWF in victoria BC.

I got one on a production run.. and there were 10 left after that.

don't know if there will ever be more.

this will allow so many more gearing options for the more "hardcore" nissan guys out there.

X2 on the bumpers, skid plates, and even the tire carrier idea wasn't bad. All that you have there I cannot afford/don't need due to the fact I am not a hardcore off-roader. Looks great for those guys though...your stuff always looks good though. I wish I had more disposable income to do some of the things you sell, but I don't so for now I am looking for the little stuff, like new bumpers. UCA's would be cool, but there are a few options out there, and it would be hard to compete with RC on those. Other than that, all looks great, but I myself cannot afford!