Where are all the OZies

Cyril

G'day All ,

Been busy of late ( 134hrs in 11 Days ) but even managed a quick 4by last Saturday in nasty mud conditions which after a week is still wet under the 4by . Pics soon of stuff .

Boys

The 4wd club snow trip for this weekend got cancelled. Anyway, I got a customer visit at Bairnsdale Thursday and will return via Mt Useful at 1550m! Snow, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed and Thursday..... Should be much white stuff to drive round in....

Then, Mt Buller for a ski on Friday/Sat then return via snow tracks Sunday!!

Whoooo Hoooo! I'm pumped!!!

Pics to come.

Nick

Boys

Expedition 1. Customer visit to Bairnsdale in East of Victoria. Return via Mt Useful @1434m (firetower is also a customer site. ie. Business trip!)

Enjoy!

useful4.JPG

useful5.JPG

useful6.JPG

More pics after this weekend at Mt Buller.

Nick

Looks like a top trip out Dave ,

Kids looked happy to man .

Yeah mate, they had a blast. Was the first time they have been bush properly, still plenty to see down there, so will probably do runs down there every month

Yeah mate, they had a blast. Was the first time they have been bush properly, still plenty to see down there, so will probably do runs down there every month

just dont get lost this time huh :)

we took a wrong turn, no biggy. Stupid satnav told me to turn left and travel 170km to get to their mums place, if I went right it was about 80km.

and this is the reason i swear satnavs are sponsored by the fuel companys

hey guys,u tell me if u get these old pics?PhonePictures036.jpg939.photobucket.com/albums/ad234/c6auto/stewartsPhonePictures028.jpgcom/albums/ad234/c6auto/stewartspics020.jpg[/img]pics019.jpg[/img][/img]if so ill get sum up 2 date ones.so tired still at work.this 2 hard,just done 16hrs today,tryin ta get back onto my 4be tis weekend.takin 4eva.ha

Edited by stew

Na Man it didn't work , Dave do you know how to fix this ?

hey there,i put tha pics on photobucket,.ill work it ou on tha weekend .tryin so hard ta get this 4be back on the road by summer,missing it.still trying to work out what transfer to use,also trying to find pics of all the aussie parthfinders?

Edited by stew

hey guys,u tell me if u get these old pics?PhonePictures036.jpg939.photobucket.com/albums/ad234/c6auto/stewartsPhonePictures028.jpgcom/albums/ad234/c6auto/stewartspics020.jpg[/img]pics019.jpg[/img][/img]if so ill get sum up 2 date ones.so tired still at work.this 2 hard,just done 16hrs today,tryin ta get back onto my 4be tis weekend.takin 4eva.ha

PhonePictures036.jpg

PhonePictures028.jpg

stewartspics019.jpg

stewartspics020.jpg

thanks dave,i gota work that out.this is the 3rd overhaul on the pathfinder,trying ta make it indestuctable this time,lol.

Edited by stew