Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Ill let you know. Been for a few interviews and gone to some more houses. Something will come through soon.

On a lighter note, there has been a bit of an influx in aussies, good to see

Yeah mate, seems QLD has woken up all of a sudden.

firstly a pathara trip would be @!*% hot when and where i think its time to start spending some coin on the nav. and secondly landcruiser parks pretty awsome, i too drowned my nav in the pigpen got it out and had to strip the inside. would love to here from anyone whos up for a trip in the future...sorry tried to post a pic but i have already posted my limit ,is ther a way of resetting my upload size.

firstly a pathara trip would be @!*% hot when and where i think its time to start spending some coin on the nav. and secondly landcruiser parks pretty awsome, i too drowned my nav in the pigpen got it out and had to strip the inside. would love to here from anyone whos up for a trip in the future...sorry tried to post a pic but i have already posted my limit ,is ther a way of resetting my upload size.

Yeah mate, you need to open up an account with a free picture hosting site (google photobucket), when you upload your pics to the host site you can copy the IMG link and post it into your posts.

got a mate still over in brissy. not to experience with the 4wd. drives a rodeo but no one is perfect. but if youre up for a trip one day i gan give you his number. i couldnt take him out before i left. so he would probly jump at the chance. pm me if youre interested.

Ok cool.http://s689.photobucket.com/albums/vv257/olgus69/?action=view&current=DSC00236.jpg

When you have opened up the image, you will have 4 different address on the left hand side, the bottom one is surrounded by "DSC00244.jpg

By the way, this is going in the truck of the month comp.

Edited by DavefromOZ

i shouldnt complain. Mine hasnt seen mud since it went through a puddle coming to wa.....lol

1 to go and 7 months....lol but 3 days before you dave.....lol

just couse im bored itless ill make this no 100 just for somethin to do. Hopefully ill hit some sticker mobs tommorow, ill let all the aussies know when i get some quotes and colouts and stuff.

just couse im bored itless ill make this no 100 just for somethin to do. Hopefully ill hit some sticker mobs tommorow, ill let all the aussies know when i get some quotes and colouts and stuff.

Cool mate, hopefully they will give a bit of a discount for a largish order

Cool mate, hopefully they will give a bit of a discount for a largish order

Should do. Ill get some prices and stuff. Then ill puy a notice up for them. Plus postage, yade da da all the reg crap. But ill definatly get something on the go aswell as the little extra bit for official member no and maybe npora aus and state?????? Any ideas throw them this way

Same here mate, if I'm not working I'm with the kids. Things are about to get crazy too, the missus wants to sell up and move down south, will be down there by the end of the year I think.

bloody frign exelent. Finaly got a house to put the pathy in.........yipee

Good job bud, now you can get the kids into school.