WOOT!

Kittamaru

I'm not particularly a fan of either team, so I just wanted to see a good game...The second half was probably the best super bowl game of football I've seen in a while. I would think the Cards could have pulled it out if it weren't for the penalties killing them, though...

Harrison should have been tossed out of the game after that unsportsmanlike call in the 4th...even after his amazing run.

Can't stand the Steelers, don't know squat about the Cardinals but I pulled for Arizona to spite all the Pitt. fans around me (and there are LOT'S!!)

Congrats to the Steelers, I can't complain about the Ravens holding them to 3 very close games...That was one of the best football games I have seen period, great game.

And I agree Harrison should have definitely been thrown out, that was completely uncalled for, unfortunately the steelers do garbage like that all the time, they are a team of cheap shots.

You ever see Pittsburgh or Philadelphia?

Yeah, thugs most of em :P I lived in Philly for a while... not a pleasent place to be sure.

You know, that's the funniest aspect of it all. I always have to consider the city itself before passing judgment on the team. I've been to both places, Philly multiple times.

Oh well.

That little vid of Harrison reminds me of a roid rage gone bad.

I love how the fans get all bent out of shape when people call them the STEALERS!

Not exactly a fan of the NFL period, I just know how to spell it constantily seeing it on a daily basis, living in Pittsburgh. What dumbfounds me is the crap that went on around here and the Steelers won....smashed windows, destroyed parked cars, couches lit on fire in the street, heck a coupel steps away from riots in places.......don't see Nascar fans doeing that....

Not exactly a fan of the NFL period, I just know how to spell it constantily seeing it on a daily basis, living in Pittsburgh. What dumbfounds me is the crap that went on around here and the Steelers won....smashed windows, destroyed parked cars, couches lit on fire in the street, heck a coupel steps away from riots in places.......don't see Nascar fans doeing that....

That sounds about right for the Steeler fans I know too...wouldn't expect any less from them.

Nothing says "let's celebrate" quite like pillaging, felonies and prison.