What is this for?

Ramon

Hello every one

a long Long time ago in a car dealer not far away ....

In 2006 november I get my pathy when I saw it something strange where on the front I think is a bike holder or something but not sure, as it only make my Pathy look strange I remove it but....

Have you seen something like it before? or do you know what is it for? may be you have same on yours =-)

Strange uh?

3204788619_5d9816c837_b.jpg

Does that "thing" just bolt to where the recovery hook bolts on. That is a very interesting piece of equipment.

If it does can I have it? lol I'll chop it and use it as the bottom mounts for my new bumper.

if it does fold down, i agree with grimgreg. People will use them to tow their car behind a motorhome.

Edited by nige

Does that "thing" just bolt to where the recovery hook bolts on. That is a very interesting piece of equipment.

yes it was only bolt it a pair in each side it have many holes in line up to dawn for something else adjust not sure was as it wont came on at that time

If it's stationary, I agree w/Tex, if it folds gotta go with GG. Looks like you could make a fairly interesting fishing rod holder out of it maby?

sounds great or may be use it as additional light holder may be

• 2 weeks later...