How Many Lbs?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. 0How Many Lbs?

• 0-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • > 20

So I got on the scale after returning "home" from home and I knew I had gained quite a few pounds b/c all of my pants were tight and my gut was much more noticeable in the mirror.

I gained 11lbs and should be wearing 38's now instead of 36's so I'm going to have to work on getting back to a comfortable state of all of my pants

I forgot to add some options for you over achievers who actually lost weight

Edited by unccpathfinder

I stayed the same. I put all my pounds on in the 6 months leading up to the holidays, I'm up to a 36 waist (was a 34 waist for the last 10 years). I'm about 240 now, not overly large for my 6'4" stature, but I can feel the weight and am already working on removing it.

Didn't really gain much as I don't eat as much just sitting around the house. That said, the sitting around didn't help. My 6 pack went from being on the outside (abs) to the inside (beer)... :D

B

I'm about the same... I lost a few when I was sick, but they came back.

Been going to the gym for almost a year now, and I am at the same place I was a year ago.

thats pretty damn good...yea i went home to the land of fried food, good eatin and sweet tea...i've got some work to do I need to drop off at least 35 lbs to get back down close to 200

Same here. I gained about 40 lbs since moving to Oregon. Must have something to do with the rain....

Edited by silverlion

Same here. I gained about 40 lbs since moving to Oregon. Must have something to do with the rain....

I was at my skinniest when I lived in the North Coast, probably from all the time I spent running around in the Redwoods.

I cant wait for my damn metabolism to slow down lol

You have at least 10 years to wait, especially if you stay active... Mine settled at about 30 but didn't really start to slow till 35+. Now I'm telling myself to work out... :D

B

I cant wait for my damn metabolism to slow down lol

Man mine was awesome in HS and college; I could eat whatever and large portions and never gain weight and in football season I usually dropped 20lbs and got down to 180.

I have a buddy from HS that hasnt had his slow down yet and that fool is still skinny as a rail...

I quit working out daily about my junior year of college and maintained at my 200 then my senior year the only exercise I got was walking about 2 miles a day to and from class...As soon as I graduated in the 1st month I shot up to 225 and have bounced between 215-235 for the past 2 years but it seems to be getting easier to gain the weight and harder to loose it

It needs to warm back up and time needs to change so I can start my daily 2 mile runs again