Burnouts

Kingman

Nope. Never wanted to beat on the truck like that... :shrug:

LOL, you have a 1 legged pathy... :D

B

I know, no LSD :(

It burns out awfully easy... are these things really that way, or is mine just retarded?

I know, no LSD :(

It burns out awfully easy... are these things really that way, or is mine just retarded?

I haven't burned out on dry pavement but on wet roads I can spin it good when pulling out of an intersection. My pathy did it easier with good tires than my friends 305 sierra with worn good year ultra grips.

Depends how you wheel, I guess. :shrug:

I don't believe I have ever stood on the brake and gas simultaneously, much less in a full traction condition, while off road...

Without arguing about it, I'll pass on the burn outs and save the stress factor for wheeling. ;)

B

Depends how you wheel, I guess. :shrug:

I don't believe I have ever stood on the brake and gas simultaneously, much less in a full traction condition, while off road...

Without arguing about it, I'll pass on the burn outs and save the stress factor for wheeling. ;)

B

:iws: umm, I meant.. :yeahthat: and :goodpost:

:D

doesn't someone on here have a burout avar that they actually did with the rear brakes disconnected?

anyway, I like the whole burnout thing its a (childish) display of power. LOL ok a 150 hp pathy burnout aint foolin nobody but it makes me feel powerful. sometimes I'll do brakstands in traffic on a rainy day. you get some intersting looks. but really, were all just sittng here, waiting on the road, might as well make it fun.

I'll admit I have, but not to prove anything, just to goof off with a guy from work who ended up next to me at a stop light. Even at that I gave it about 5 rotations and stopped, not really a burnout, but enough to squeal the tires. While I don't think it stresses the truck much, I usually want my tires to last more than 1000 miles.

doesn't someone on here have a burout avar that they actually did with the rear brakes disconnected?

anyway, I like the whole burnout thing its a (childish) display of power. LOL ok a 150 hp pathy burnout aint foolin nobody but it makes me feel powerful. sometimes I'll do brakstands in traffic on a rainy day. you get some intersting looks. but really, were all just sittng here, waiting on the road, might as well make it fun.

:sssh:

For me the burnout isnt a display of power...burnouts are moreso one of those testosterone things that are fun to do from time to time...in my case getting new tires

I've been driving my 95 for the past week now and its been raining here quite a bit so I've been playing around a lot more than I usually do (have been through with drawls of RWD)

I've got a video somewhere back home that I could try to load up on photobucket or youtube once i get back to CA (the avatar is a screenshot from it)

WheelmanLS1 had a video clip somehwere (part of his avatar has the burnout too i believe)

Edited by unccpathfinder