post you puppy

ChiefBaldEagle

was rooting around in some of the old posts and discovered that I am not the only one that has an affinity for for 4wheelin w/4paws. So how about a topic for your pets. I have 3 Alaskan Malamutes that ride with us everywhere. Never had a problem with carsick just say "load up" and get out of the way. here is a link to see all of my "puppies" (which has a link to the last litter's blog) http://ouachitamalamutes.googlepages.com/

Well she's not my puppy anymore now that me and the ex split up since she got her B4 I got here to CA but you can see who she wanted to be with and still to this day if she sees me she says FU to the ex and comes to me and won't go to her...I hope to have a new one here in the coming months. I haven't decided if I want to go with a Border Collie or maybe get me a lab or German Shepard

n36619102_34920898_6565.jpg

was rooting around in some of the old posts and discovered that I am not the only one that has an affinity for for 4wheelin w/4paws. So how about a topic for your pets. I have 3 Alaskan Malamutes that ride with us everywhere. Never had a problem with carsick just say "load up" and get out of the way. here is a link to see all of my "puppies" (which has a link to the last litter's blog) http://ouachitamalamutes.googlepages.com/

Really nice pups chief :aok:

Casey (the spoiled one on the left) is a retired search and rescue dog. She spent lots of time offroading. Morgan,(the spoiled one on the right) is just a rescued mutt with a heart condition. Doc gave her 6 months to live... 5 years ago.

IMG_1083-vi.jpg

Well she's not my puppy anymore now that me and the ex split up since she got her B4 I got here to CA but you can see who she wanted to be with and still to this day if she sees me she says FU to the ex and comes to me and won't go to her...I hope to have a new one here in the coming months. I haven't decided if I want to go with a Border Collie or maybe get me a lab or German Shepard

n36619102_34920898_6565.jpg

My exes dog does the same thing.... guess its a good thing for us they are exes if their dogs don't even like them.

Heres the old dog...11 year old Border Collie (Kellie) and the best goddamn dog EVER...

Long day at the park

n12821173_30927108_5894.jpg

And the puppy, she is a 2 year old Border Collie (Holly, yea my sister is the retard who made the name so similar)...

Retarded

n31302765_30603915_3309.jpg

Last xmas

n31302765_30603906_852.jpg

I caught me a wild one!

holly.jpg

And here they are together

kellieandholly-fighting.jpg