christmas lights

97pathfinder4x4

Not as fancy but it gets the spirit across:

ChristmasSubaru.jpg

Cute... I noticed that CT is selling reindeer antlers for cars... they stick in your windows like the team flags... I LMAO @ that... I have yet to see them on a car.

Cute... I noticed that CT is selling reindeer antlers for cars... they stick in your windows like the team flags... I LMAO @ that... I have yet to see them on a car.

omg you HAD to mention those. i've already seen 3 cars and 1 suv with the antlers flapping in the wind flyin down the freeway lmfao. kinda cute tho!

king has his reindeer by the shifter, and he also has mini's x-mas stocking on the mirror (her annual thing) which i have to steal back for mini now i am driving her and not king for a bit

These and a red nose to complete the ensemble:

0516834_450_CC_v1_m56577569830910341.jpg

We're going to deliver Christmas presents for the Santa Claus Fund (underprivileged families) on Saturday... I should maybe sure the pathy(s) are looking festive for then.