Jack ?

MudFinder95

So I bought my 95' LE last friday and I was just going through the truck to see that I have everything. I can't find the jack.. the previous owner said it is a side pouch type thing but there is none. I found the tool bag and jack ARM under the rear seats but thats about it

anyone know where this jack could be??

Thanks

well if yours is like my 93 se.....then you open up the back hatch and on the left side on the floor there is a small compartment with two little twitst screws. It is located under that cap. I would show you a picture but i cant find one. You will see what i mean when you open your rear hatch if yours is like mine you will see the little plastic cap on the drivers side on the floor behind the wheel well.

Edited by edicer2

well if yours is like my 93 se.....then you open up the back hatch and on the left side on the floor there is a small compartment with two little twitst screws. It is located under that cap. I would show you a picture but i cant find one. You will see what i mean when you open your rear hatch if yours is like mine you will see the little plastic cap on the drivers side on the floor behind the wheel well.

thats where my spare tire is... the tire is mounted in the back drivers corner

I'd try and get that from him. the oem pathfinder "bottle jack" has been the best oem jack I have ever used.

the only downsides I have found is the narrow base(I'm just careful) and it won't fit under my car (lol duh its for the pathy). I even hooked a drill up to it for speed lifting (before I got a real floor jack)

• 4 weeks later...

left rear corner is where it should be (where all the control boxes are piled up opposite of the oil jugs). If you need one I will soon have 1 for sale being that I do not think I need 3 of these dudes in the garage...

20500780070_large.jpg

Edited by unccpathfinder

I'd try and get that from him. the oem pathfinder "bottle jack" has been the best oem jack I have ever used.

I'd have to agree. Where ever my first, red pathy winds up, the jack will be in my garage, and I'll grab another one from a junk yard any time I can. If I had 2-4 of these it would have made dealing with jacking up my BIL's Mazda a piece of cake rather than a friggin PITA.

B