Suspicious fires and cars at my house

Oliver

In the past week there have been two house fires with in 1/4 mile of each other and within spitting distance of my house. If you drew a line between the two my house would be about dead center between them. The "A" on the map. In fact, while the fire burned yesterday (the lower left house) I heard several loud BOOMs and saw flames shooting up above the trees.

fires.jpg

I have also had strange vehicles pulling into my driveway to use it their own little turn-around point. I've never seen anyone do that. Yesterday it was a Z06 Vette and today some weird woman in a mid-90's Malibu with US Gov. plates, twice! :shiftyeyes:

Yep, I'm with Slick and CHS... You probably have nothing to worry about other than surveilance, neighbors and false raids. May I recommend a 12 gauge?

Seriously though, thats wierd. I'd watch the outside house perimeter closely, the booms could be left behind gas cans exploding... When in doubt, confront, armed...

B

*Ships Oliver my spare Tin-Foil Hat*

You'll be safe now, friend! The men in the white coats are coming!

Ah. Finally. Now I can rest at ease. You must have been receiving my "messages..."

Damn, that almost cost me a laptop.

Minor update. No new fires, but there was a grizzled old hobo hitch-hiking in front of our house last night. WTF? There are no hobos in frigging Covington. :shiftyeyes:

Time to dig in. :ar15:

Edited by Oliver