missing person! -- FOUND!

transworldmoto

Friday, Septmber 5th, Brittany Ann Brown went to a bar in downtown Mountain View, about a 5 minute walk from her house. She left around 1 am with a couple whom apparently were strangers to her. They were last seen leaving the bar in a white, mid-90's saturn coupe. Her family has not seen or heard from Brittany since. She is very close with her family and is always in touch. She is also only 18 years old. If you know anything or have seen or heard anything, please contact either myself at (408) 832-0750 or the Mountain View Police Dept. I know this is a long shot because most of you live out of my area, but word of mouth has been proven to be one of the strongest ways to get information out. I appreciate any and all help in this. We really want to get her home.

Brittany's Description:

5' 7", Blonde Curly Hair, Approx. 150 lbs., Blue Eyes

Description of the Couple:

Male: 6'3", shaved head, either hispanic or white, lip piercing, fresh tattoo of a skull on either elbow

Female: Approx. 5', Blonde Hair, 170 lbs.

This so far is all the information we have. We are working on a cell phone trace, but her cell phone is turned off.

Edited by mzxtreme

slick-it was the "monte carlo" on Castro street in downtown mountain view, ironically located quite near the police station

i'll make a couple of calls but i don't think i'll have much luck... ya never know tho. have they checked all local tattoo places? what about the car? did the bar have security cameras?

Update: All we have to go on is a car the police were going to fingerprint in redwood city. I'm not 100 percent positive if its the saturn or not. I'll keep you guys informed as much as possible. thanks for all your words of wisdom! i need to get word so i can upload the flier!!

Idk if you guys get Kron4 news in your cities, but they were actually conducting an interview when she got home...Very powerful video. She was my ex gf and in the video is her whole family, my mom, neighbors...everyone we were/are close with...just horrible to see her that way and I was out following a lead. I wish I could have been there. She said they took her to richmond and that's pretty much all we've got so far. I have to keep a lot of details quiet so I can do my job and we can get these people but I'll keep you informed as much as possible. I cant thank you enough for your kind words. really, all of you, thank you so much. The odds of her making it home were so slim