BZ Please...

Nissyota88

OMG, it's on a rock! Does it have a front drive shaft?

I thought only children ran ifs? Its time to grow up, the fact that you pretty much have 2 completely stock paths. I mean im younger then you but... YOUR @!*%S WEAK

I thought only children ran ifs? Its time to grow up, the fact that you pretty much have 2 completely stock paths. I mean im younger then you but... YOUR @!*%S WEAK

Dude, don't get your panties in a bunch.

I thought only children ran ifs?

Be careful about who you attack with such a broad statement :togo:

88pathoffroad, Mr Pickles, B, Simon, Pezzy, Redpath88 ok lets say about 95% of this board.

Be mindful of the toes you step on :D

Dude, Its looking good but it seems to me that you have a long way to go. It is OK to be proud of what you have done so far but dont get so defensive.

defensive? that was a straight offensive answer to a simple question.

until you learn to link it, YOUR @!*%s week

IMG_0991_6_1.jpg

defensive? that was a straight offensive answer to a simple question.

I agree, but ther is someting to be said about simpaty and been kind to our fellow man. I was tryng to "be nice" and prehaps deflate the argument that seems to be building on this tread. What he said was wrong and he sould had stoped and give his answer some thougt before he posted but I dont feel it's ok to keep beating the guy, two wrongs dont make a right.

why would anybody want to mess with the 4-link rear and h233b? i could see it if you went to a d60, d70 or 14bolt... is that a d44 or 10 bolt in the rear? oh and nice use of lift blocks.

88 se dana 60s 4.10s plenty of power

rancho 44044 springs front, rear chevy 63" springs, about to get me some better tires BZ

lighten up guys, your just jealous because you drive a 4dr.

Really though - I'm sure NissYoto does have benjamin's falling out his pockets. He's off to a great start, but 35's and custom driveshafts cost money!

Give it some time!

lighten up guys, your just jealous because you drive a 4dr.

Really though - I'm sure NissYoto does have benjamin's falling out his pockets. He's off to a great start, but 35's and custom driveshafts cost money!

Give it some time!

well, everyone could drive a 0dr like he has! :tonguefinger:

but 35's and custom driveshafts cost money!

Give it some time!

He showed pics of his boggers before he even chopped into the stock setup. I could make a driveshaft for a front SAS axel in about 30 minutes and a mix of easy to get cheap parts and a welder. Not like you need a precision balanced shaft for an axel only used under 25mph.

I could make a driveshaft for a front SAS axel in about 30 minutes and a mix of easy to get cheap parts and a welder.

His pathfinder is a 2wd to begin with. LOL.