New from Oregon

silverlion

How's it going? Obviously new to the NPORA. I have been to the site numerous times. I finally signed up. I have found a lot of help and I would like to thank you for that. I will poke around a little more before I post a question. No sense in posting what has already been posted. A big thanks and hello from Oregon!

Welcome Silverlion!! Slow down though, if you use the search function to look for answers, others may copy you and we won't get to answer questions like "hi i hav a 95 pthfndr wat r teh bggst tires I can put on it ok thanks" 3 times a week... :D

B

HaHa, I noticed a lot of repeat posts. Heck, I've probably already done it(hope not)! So, what is the largest tire you can put on a stock R50? Jist kidding.... I have leared a lot about my Pathy already. This is my first Nissan(Iwas converted from domestic)I bought it last December. These darn things can go almost anywhere! Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to learning more. I gotta get my window decals next month. Nice!