Nissan Sponsorship

giancarlo93

Today I received a call from Nissan Dealership Panama offering me sponsorship for a 4x4 races this coming weekend.

I say, ok what are you gonna sponsor? and there answer was we are gonna pay you the inscription for the race (20$), a hat and a tshirt and they are gonna decorate my car with the company name and nissan logo. I said, anything else? and they told me thats it. I told them thank you but not for 20$ and stickers on my car you are crazy.

Is funny that the companies here in Panama spend money in advertisements, news papers and tv but when it comes to sponsor somebody for race they offer this kind of garbage, sometimes they offer a oil change.

Well anyways this weekend is the race on sunday, lets see how the pathfinder does.

Today I received a call from Nissan Dealership Panama offering me sponsorship for a 4x4 races this coming weekend.

I say, ok what are you gonna sponsor? and there answer was we are gonna pay you the inscription for the race (20$), a hat and a tshirt and they are gonna decorate my car with the company name and nissan logo. I said, anything else? and they told me thats it. I told them thank you but not for 20$ and stickers on my car you are crazy.

Is funny that the companies here in Panama spend money in advertisements, news papers and tv but when it comes to sponsor somebody for race they offer this kind of garbage, sometimes they offer a oil change.

Well anyways this weekend is the race on sunday, lets see how the pathfinder does.

Good luck in the race and let us know how you did.

Don't forget the pics :aok:

Good luck Bud!! Do your damndest, but don't trash the Pathy...

Yeah, thats strange how low budget they are. $20 for stickering my truck? How about you give me the $20 so I don't kick your azz!! P...

B

Yep. Glad you told them to place their $20, tshirt and stickers into the hat and cram it where the Panamanian sun don't even shine.

Not to say selling out is entirely bad, but if you do it, go big.

Ok today was the race and I am glad to say that I finished first in the 4 cylinder class with a time of 1:30 and I was the second best time overall, 4 cylinders, 6 cylinders and 8 cylinders.

I will post pictures later on the pictures and videos section.

I finished first in the 4 cylinder class with a time of 1:30 and I was the second best time overall, 4 cylinders, 6 cylinders and 8 cylinders.

NICE!!!

*goes and looks for the pictures/video*

B