Guess what...

Nissyota88

Everytime i post a thread something MAJOR happens with the pathy. So... im in the process of cutting out my ifs, and i should be picking up a 78' d44 axle out of a bronco. Sweet. :D

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

The miss alignment screwed with my tires

3.jpg

Thanks for a fairly worthless post, T.O.M. :stickwack::) What exactly happened to your alignmentand/or truck? With that kind of wear, something has *been* happing for quite a while.

Edited by Mr. Pickles

Thanks for a fairly worthless post, T.O.M. :stickwack::) What exactly happened to your alignmentand/or truck? With that kind of wear, something has *been* happing for quite a while.

Doesn't S!*t Happen?

Or do ass$$h@les cause it?

The joint that connects the idler arm and the centerlink got all worn out, thus causing on tire to have a little play, and since it had a little play and i kept driving on it before i gave a hoot about... meh 30 miles, before i know it my front tires are bald. I was just excited that im doing a sas that i thought i would post it

nope. 30 miles would not do that to tires. its been like that for a while. admit it

Honest to god it was probably 30 miles and prior to my tires were fine. The reason being, was because each wheel was not in sync with each other and when i would make turns it would chirp and almost sound like i was drifting every turn. And besides that i belive they could wear out that fast because they were already like... 20% :tonguefinger: Even surface though, not just bald on one side :shiftyeyes:

I admit to beating the piss out of my pathfinder, and going about 2wice as many places as a majority of people on this forum. But also broke twice as fast. :shiftyeyes:

I admit to beating the piss out of my pathfinder, and going about 2wice as many places as a majority of people on this forum. But also broke twice as fast. :shiftyeyes:

A ) How the hell would you know that? :stickwack:

B ) The fact that you broke everything so badly shows two things

1) You drive like an idiot

2) You didn't build it for wheeling

Maybe use your head a little, and you won't break as much stuff.

Oh, and if you're going to claim how hard you've wheeled it, you may want some method of proving said claims.

Edited by Simon

Simon, I think the midget skidding across the wrestling ring is the best avatar I have ever seen.

I have nothing to add to this post's topic ....other than..."hey these pathfinders look pretty silly with their bumpers and grills missing! LOL"