Is laxman too Obsessive about the cleanliness of his truck

adamzan

Is laxman too Obsessive about the cleanliness of his truck  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think, it's only a joke!

• Yes
    • No
    • Guess who doesnt give a rats ass?

Nope, only as it is his to do as he sees fit. That says it all, in my book...

Now, if we were on a road trip and there was the spotless mentality, I'd bailing wire a flounder to his muffler and slap him with banana peels when he complained that the spilled coffee mixed with tortilla chip remnants was going to stain... :)

B

seems to be a good deal of "don't give a rat's ass"

If he wants it clean & he has the time then more power to him. I don't have time to clean mine quite that often but when I do I get pretty OCD during the cleaning.

Now, if we were on a road trip and there was the spotless mentality, I'd bailing wire a flounder to his muffler and slap him with banana peels when he complained that the spilled coffee mixed with tortilla chip remnants was going to stain... :)

B

Hell no, I would clean it before we left and after we got back, but I don't worry about it during a trip.

I want to e-mail his sister and tell her things to do while she has his Pathy....muhahahaha.

Thanks for the comforting thoughts...at least I know I already did everything possible in her car many times.

seems to be a good deal of "don't give a rat's ass"

If he wants it clean & he has the time then more power to him. I don't have time to clean mine quite that often but when I do I get pretty OCD during the cleaning.

I didn't start work until yesterday, so had lots of time with nothing to do, why not devote it to Gunther?

Hell no, I would clean it before we left and after we got back, but I don't worry about it during a trip.

Well, see, then there is no issue...

Nothing to see here, move along!!

B

I didn't start work until yesterday, so had lots of time with nothing to do, why not devote it to Gunther?

I still get a kick out of the fact you named your ride Gunther... most guys name there rides/toys with female names, but to each his own.