Selling

Nissyota88

why swap out from toy axles?? Its an 86 so we are talking IFS front, why not score an 85 or older toy front axle and use that, I mean its already a 22ret great engine and turbo-ed they are even cooler IMO.....i mean you can turn 35s with toy axles all day long (but any bigger and birfields become a problem) so i dont understand why you would swap out for a 60-14bolt and a chevy 350....sounds like a waste to me...

why swap out from toy axles?? Its an 86 so we are talking IFS front, why not score an 85 or older toy front axle and use that, I mean its already a 22ret great engine and turbo-ed they are even cooler IMO.....i mean you can turn 35s with toy axles all day long (but any bigger and birfields become a problem) so i dont understand why you would swap out for a 60-14bolt and a chevy 350....sounds like a waste to me...

Well, I have a beef with some kid. Its kinda like playing keep up with the robinsons. I just have to out do this kid :D

Full widths so i can run 40 iroks and cheby engine so i can turn the tires and axles. I might do a 5.0 that my bud has laying around.. meh

I hate this kid

knute3.jpg

:shrug: dont understand why you gotta play who's stick is bigger but what ever its your money. One day youll realize that none of the HS BS matters. Edited by csutke

How do you get all this money?

someones selling me the d44 and 14blt complete for 300.00

Plus im doing what i used to do down in cali

1. wood = 250.00 a cord

2. get vehicles for free and part them out.. durr :tonguefinger:

Well, I have a beef with some kid. Its kinda like playing keep up with the robinsons. I just have to out do this kid :D

Full widths so i can run 40 iroks and cheby engine so i can turn the tires and axles. I might do a 5.0 that my bud has laying around.. meh

I hate this kid

knute3.jpg

I hated all the kids I went to HS with who had big trucks...I drove my 87 pathy and knew all about it and they knew nothing of their @!*%...it makes no sense to try to outdo someone b/c someone is always going to have something you don't have and it's pretty stupid IMHO...

The pathy is capable so build it up some then take it on the trail and outpreform his "built" rig...thats a bigger ball buster...but if you want to play my dick is bigger than go ahead but it gets you nowhere...

I hated all the kids I went to HS with who had big trucks...I drove my 87 pathy and knew all about it and they knew nothing of their @!*%...it makes no sense to try to outdo someone b/c someone is always going to have something you don't have and it's pretty stupid IMHO...

The pathy is capable so build it up some then take it on the trail and outpreform his "built" rig...thats a bigger ball buster...but if you want to play my dick is bigger than go ahead but it gets you nowhere...

yeah SAS you pathy, it can look wicked cool. Youve seen AKCY pathy

Edited by csutke

and your selling wood in the summer???

Na, im cutting it in the summer letting it dry out and selling it in winter time

yeah SAS you pathy, it can look wicked cool. Youve seen AKCY pathy

AKCY? i dunno if ive seen his or not. Nah i dont like pathfinders looks that much, if im going to be sas any nissan, it will be a hardbody.

Na, im cutting it in the summer letting it dry out and selling it in winter time

AKCY? i dunno if ive seen his or not. Nah i dont like pathfinders looks that much, if im going to be sas any nissan, it will be a hardbody.

I think that statement is terms for being banned :tonguefinger: