How to Ruffle a Nissan Owners Feathers.

SteeevO

well, isn't he just a sweetheart and a charmer? wonder if he's ever heard of a SNORKEL? i see NO MENTION that he took the YOTA through the mud bog......... P... peckerhead.

i'd say something but idk what an interference motor is :shrug:

and i don't like how everyone has to hate on other brands. if you wheel your truck, then it's all good. i don't care what kinda rig you got, as long as it works good.

I'm with ape... there is no reason for hating on brands... wheel'n is wheel'n.. Run what ya brung.

honestly alongside the nissans i wheel with I also wheel with yotas and jeeps all the time...

It's always a good time.

And thanks yozsi.. haha

I don't want this to turn intoa war but at the same time i couldn't let him run off with his talk of nonsense....

I've killed the same 90's ditch finder two times what makes you think they are good rock crawlers the first time we put it on its side the second time we killed the interference motor in a mud bog that my yota pulled it home from running a 2.

4L 22rec

Maybe you should remind the tool that trucks aren't supposed to go on their sides, and suggest some driving lessons.

i'd say something but idk what an interference motor is :shrug:

and i don't like how everyone has to hate on other brands. if you wheel your truck, then it's all good. i don't care what kinda rig you got, as long as it works good.

Its a term to describe an engine where the valves go low enough that the pistons need to be recessed so they don't make contact. Kind of a unnecessary term if you ask me

Its a term to describe an engine where the valves go low enough that the pistons need to be recessed so they don't make contact. Kind of a unnecessary term if you ask me

No, it's a term to describe an engine in which if the piston is at the top of the cylinder while the valve is open, something is going to break.

Basically it means if you bust your timing belt or chain and you have an interference engine you gonna bend the hell outta your valves and maybe punch a hole in your piston. If you bend the valves, off comes the head for a valve job.

what bad can someone say about a Nissan? :nono:

Nissan: Now In Some Sh*tty Automobile Nightmare

Nissan: Nasty Import Sucks Savings Away to Nippon

Google... not very creative I gotta say.