New car

nissandoms47

Well guys I bought a 2002 Silver Xterra SE that will be taking the place of the r50. Kindof a sad day but ill still have the pathy around. I'll be returning it back to stock which means ill have an AC lift for sale, Rocky Road sliders. My yakima rack, wheels/tires/hubs.. etc.. will be transferred to the Xterra. I'll still probably be on here everday just driving an X. How sad is that.. I'll have to go register on XOC now or something haha.

he took the custom lift off a while ago. said it was because his 33s were already wore out and it looked dumb with 32s... :rolleyes:

he destroyed the lift while taking it off, because of some welding to the strut mounts he did...

I destroyed the lift from some of the welding i did to the rear blocks and i stripped out the bolts. I changed because my r50 had 215k on it and the body was getting tired. When you spend $1000 on some tires and they wear out in less then 6 months you'll see why I traded what was left in them for some 32 bfg ATs. Paid $330 for them and they came with warrenties. Those will be going on the xterra. I picked up the xterra today so time to start modding it. I wish I could have afforded the supercharger model but oh well.

I had the front out on my 02 for like 1 week, 2?? miles....started making the front outter shoulders of the revos look like they were melting!

Sooo, this had to come up eventually!

:worthless:

New truck!

New truck!

New truck!

Edited by 02silverpathy

• 4 weeks later...

Well I did buy it wrecked so I spent some money fixing it up. I just installed the 2" body lift and my shackles should be here next week. Swapped my 32s from the r50 over. Finished the interior. Just have some littles things here and there like door switches etc.. and the nissan emblem and some lights and im set. I'll probably just do a 2" SL and keep my 32s until they wear out.