New Time-wasting Game To Look At

88pathoffroad

376,931,899. Almost made it to level 200. I used two nuke flowers, one large one small, both with multiple 100% damage increases.

Did you see that someone broke 2 billion? Damn, I don't know how unless there's cheating afoot.

Good strategy: use a couple of poison gas rocket combos near the entrance, then build a nuke flower further out. The poison gas rockets slow down the baddies' progress so the nukes can take them out. 354,000,000 last game. *sigh*

Click on the tab at the top of the game screen that says "How To Play". All the combos are listed. Basically, you plant two or more towers in a tight group and their combined firepower gives you a special weapon after all of the towers in the group have had their damage level increased to Max. Thing is, the first tower to fire determines which special weapon you get when they fire, so you'll want to watch the range of each tower as you're building a combo to make sure you get the desired effect most of the time instead of a less useful weapon. Example, if you built a red tower backed up by two blue towers, the combined special weapon you'd get when it fires would be a nuke. However, if one of the blue towers is closer to the enemies on the path and fires before the red tower does, the result will be a land mine and no nuke. Not quite as useful, see? ;)

• 4 weeks later...

The guy who wrote the game re-did it. New version 2.1 is a wee bit different. He changed the powering of combos, etc. I decided to utilize the high firing rate of the blue turrents in rows to see how far it would go...along with poison gas and nukes as a backup. I used up the entire supply of money it starts with. http://ec2-1.playr.co.uk/onslaught/v2/

capture3.jpg

It was fun to watch all the mines stack up on the path before the baddies got strong enough to plow through 30-40 mines at a time...as the baddies got stronger, I started to get cluster bomb mines as well.

capture2.jpg