Hi

Hi, I just bought a 97 Pathfinder today for $4900. It has 143k miles on it. I am 36 and used to be a proud Jeep Cherokee owner (had an '85 and then a '94) but after consistent rust problems here in Central PA, I decided to go with the Pathfinder which I have been fond of ever since it first came out. It has as many miles on it as my Cherokee. It will be a daily driver and not an offroader but I am going to trick it out whenever possible. I bought some taillight guards since I have a bad habit of backing into stuff. I would like to put my ARB Bullbar that is on my 94 Cherokee onto the Pathfinder but don't know how well it will fit. I could probably have brackets welded on. I was going to put my BFG 31's on it but it has 265/75/15's. Anyways, hello!

Edited by MattFransonPA

Welcome :beer:

Please feel free to join in and play... Pic's and Mud are Required :P

congrats on your replacement part R50.
Just for Clarification for Pezzy... R50 > Jeep, thus this would be considered an upgrade. But the correct part # is still WD21 :contract:

lao @ pezerz n thomas :laugh: you 2 kill me......

anyhoo.. welcome and yeah, TJM and ARB are the 2 "main" maufacturers (aka rapists) of R-50 bumpers........ check your local craigs list....

as for the bumper you have. i have a mid 80's yota smittybuilt on my 92 pathy that i paid $100 for... sly

Thanks. Here's my ride. Who's Simon?

*looks around*

Did someone call me?

Yeah, I bought a TJM bumper for an R50, that was supposed to be for my WD21. Oh well, Dan (Vengeful) is getting his bumper fund up to buy it from me. You won't be able to find a TJM for your R50, as they are discontinued, unless one magically falls into your lap like the one I have. :D

currently jobless. May be relocated across the country by then. I need to wait until I hear from a couple jobs I applied for before I know that I'll be in the area in order to go.

Someone should sticky the best sites to get R50 bumpers and stuff. I'm going thru the links that I shopped for Jeep stuff at and they have nothing

Best sites? Er, there aren't any. Sorry. Well, there are a few shops doing some custom work and whatnot, but nothing commercially available.