My friend is gone!

denisb

Well after much debating if I should sell or keep for trailing, I decided I would sell :sniff: . At first I thought that by selling I would miss all my friends at NPORA and after much thinking I thought.......Why should I miss my friends at NPORA, they're still here and I can still visit even if I don't own a Pathfinder......right?

I have all the plans to buy another Pathy when I can get some bills and such straightend out, so I guess I should stay in touch with the Pathy nation so I can keep up with what's new.

So long story short.....I guess this is more than just a tech forum, this is a place where friends meet.

Keep up the good work guys!

Denis

Sorry you had to make a choice, but good luck getting things straightened out quickly.

I can still visit even if I don't own a Pathfinder......right?

Umm, maybe? :rolleyes:

Good Luck, Bud!! :beer:

B

Sad to hear you had to let your pathy go, Dennis. Anyway, I think that everyone here will agree that no matter what you drive, you should stay on this board :beer:

unless it's a Korean piece of sh!t

Well good to see no one has revoked my password and started a "thank god he's finally gone" post :P

If it wasn't that both of my kids were in hockey I guess I would have upgraded the Pathy instead of getting rid of it, but minor hockey is time consuming, expensive and did I say time consuming.

I guess I'll just have to put a lift on the Exploder Sport Crack and beat on it for a few years :P or maybe I would have better luck with lifting the Civic :idea:

Denis

Yeah I guess I am :wacko: . Unfortunately the Pathy was in worst shape than the X. Only because it was over ten years older and had 350 000 Km more on the ticker.

I needed something with a box and the X fit in my budget at the time so in a nutshell that's how I got hooked up with the X.

If I would have had the extra 5Gs at the time I was actually looking at a Pathy or a Fronteer. A well maybe in a few years I can trade it on a Pathy.

Well good to see no one has revoked my password and started a "thank god he's finally gone" post :P

If it wasn't that both of my kids were in hockey I guess I would have upgraded the Pathy instead of getting rid of it, but minor hockey is time consuming, expensive and did I say time consuming.

I guess I'll just have to put a lift on the Exploder Sport Crack and beat on it for a few years :P or maybe I would have better luck with lifting the Civic :idea:

Denis

Exploder?! D'oh! You'll be in the shop enough that you'll decide to put a Pathy back in your driveway soon enough. ;)