Awful Video

KevinKernaghan

I do believe that is the most moronic, redneck, backwoods dip@!*%, inbred, retarded, good-ol-boy sight of asshattery in action I've ever seen. WTF. There are no words to explain the level of stupidity, regardless of Pathy involvement. "Stupid human tricks!"

I do believe that is the most moronic, redneck, backwoods dip@!*%, inbred, retarded, good-ol-boy sight of asshattery in action I've ever seen. WTF. There are no words to explain the level of stupidity, regardless of Pathy involvement. "Stupid human tricks!"

Don't hold back Mr. Pickles, tell us what you really think. lol.

I feel less educated after watching that.

The things inbred rednecks will do. And they wonder why they're stereotyped to hell. What WOULD have been funnier would have been if a shard of splintered wood, covered in gas, on fire, came smashing through the windshield and decapitated one of those retards.

The would would have still gone, I assure you ;)

These are the assholes we support as taxpayers to be in the hospital free of charge because they don't have health insurance.

Edited by navygz19

LAME-Besides all the environmental implications, that could have been way cooler-you guys remember that video posted a while back with the flyin' Ford pick up? I mean you really only have one shot at something like that and that's the best they could do? i"m not condoning it, just that if you are going to do it at least give us some sort of spectacle! :mellow: