TJM to restart T-15 bumper production!

XPLORx4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean is right, mine is a T-13. I bought mine direct from TJM in Tennessee as a factory blem, but I didn't see anything wrong with it. I think they were just getting rid of old stock. The rims are from a Titan.

Saw them here for $876.00 shipped.

http://www.jackit.com/store/supercart.cgi?s=tjm_s1510b

I did not call to verify but I'm sure they would honor it if the could get them.

That web site does not specify which Nissan models it fits. And I suspect that in this case "if they could get them" is the all-important issue.

I called Jackit and they do not have them in stock but he tried calling tjm with no answer. He will try again after the holidays. I will keep you informed.

That's pretty much what I suspected. TJM will probably give them the same deal as AC, except AC has orders placed already, and this place doesn't. I don't know why you think AC shouldn't make some kind of profit on items it sells to our "niche market" community. I suppose you think they should be selling stuff at cost, no wait! below cost, with free shipping, huh?

Edited by XPLORx4

That's pretty much what I suspected. TJM will probably give them the same deal as AC, except AC has orders placed already, and this place doesn't. I don't know why you think AC shouldn't make some kind of profit on items it sells to our "niche market" community. I suppose you think they should be selling stuff at cost, no wait! below cost, with free shipping, huh?

I was not the one who said anything about AC. I just saw a better deal with these guys and thought I would persue it. If a guy can save a couple hundred bucks why not try?

• 5 weeks later...

Wow, that really sucks, I understand your frustration Dean... I really hope a couple more guys can cough up the cash... it's a once in a life time chance that def WONT come around if it falls through this time.